Web Analytics
[POLL] Do you mind having equipment (armors, shields) @donation shop? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

[POLL] Do you mind having equipment (armors, shields) @donation shop?

Started by Pentaheal, January 09, 2014, 09:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nbx

Did I just lure the mighty drake out of his cave?

Praise me you filthy mortals for I am your god and savior! :DDD

Blizzer

Well 'phantom lord' responds from time to time, so sorry but you are yet another mere wanker after seeing drake's post  8)
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

nbx

Quote from: Blizzer on January 09, 2014, 10:38:19 AM
Well 'phantom lord' responds from time to time, so sorry but you are yet another mere wanker after seeing drake's post  8)

Couldn't you just let me be happy for once? :(

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: nbx on January 09, 2014, 10:40:06 AM
Couldn't you just let me be happy for once? :(
Him? Quite doubt.

But im happy to see you are happy even you trolled me :*
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Blizzer

The Special One
DaggerAllStar

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Blizzer on January 09, 2014, 10:48:05 AM
Damn Track what did I do to deserve such treating  :'(

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=292

Be my guest.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

nbx

QuoteBut im happy to see you are happy even you trolled me :*

I'm happy you are happy :D

Blizzer

The Special One
DaggerAllStar

Pentaheal

Quote from: nbx on January 09, 2014, 09:26:23 AM
I'm pretty much indifferent about this topic, but this

is just dumb to say. Even if it were true(we have no idea if it is), you do NOT represent the majority of a community, so you really shouldn't bullshit people when you are stating YOUR - and yours ONLY - opinion.

I used to play with a lot of people who casually donates like me... Basically anyone who is older than 12 years isn't fond of paying to win :) So yeah, I'm pretty damn sure I do talk for majority.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

**Maybe we will be adding 2 decoration shields , they give no bonus they are just aesthetics extra thing and they exist by default.

Perfect! Then you can lock this topic :)

nbx

QuoteI used to play with a lot of people who casually donates like me... Basically anyone who is older than 12 years isn't fond of paying to win :) So yeah, I'm pretty damn sure I do talk for majority.

Again, you are ASSUMING that you are right, but okay, let's say you are right and majority of the CASUAL donators have the same opinion as you. Still, you tried to sell your views as the opinion of the ENTIRE donator community. Don't you see a problem with that?

bsrealm

Quote from: nbx on January 09, 2014, 12:05:49 PM
Again, you are ASSUMING that you are right, but okay, let's say you are right and majority of the CASUAL donators have the same opinion as you. Still, you tried to sell your views as the opinion of the ENTIRE donator community. Don't you see a problem with that?

Totally agree with you nbx. Its people like that who presume the people they know is the entire community's type that destroys the world when we talk about religion or politics.

The real problem with armors or weapons on the shop is it destroys the in-game economy. DN economy was pretty kick ass for the most part the last time I played and I'd like that again!
Balki

Riddle

Quote from: bsrealm on January 09, 2014, 12:14:57 PM
The real problem with armors or weapons on the shop is it destroys the in-game economy. DN economy was pretty kick ass for the most part the last time I played and I'd like that again!

True. It also destroys the feeling of Achievements and the 'fun' aspect of the game. It feels better when you get your S grade set through hard work rather than buy it. I remember old DN. I was one of those guys who couldn't afford to donate. After few weeks it turned out to be pretty annoying. Everything on the market was insanely expensive (tradable with coins only) and there was no place for players like myself. So I decided to leave. Hope it won't happen again on this server, not in the first few months (tho, I will donate for stuff like horn this time :). No Armors in Dshops please.

In the end, meat tastes better if you kill an animal with your bare hands. Ay? Anyone?