Web Analytics
So what will stack and what not?

News:

Main Menu

So what will stack and what not?

Started by Jameson, January 10, 2014, 12:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jameson

I wonder if there will be any stacking of skill passives in this version?

I remember some crazy stacking armor passives when I played Interlude on Dragon Network, which made every fighter choose a mage sub. How will it be on Tarantula?

lNecropsy

I think on Interlude it wasnt like this anymore...

Now passives doesnt stack. If you are TH/WK, you will get TH light amor passive if you are in fighters stats.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

=^TrackZero^=

Full list of whats taken from OLD to current, whats FIXED and other  things regarding skills like masteries and so on, will be released in the following days along with other things. We prefer to give you detailed list with other things instead of posting piece by piece.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

unhandledexeption

Quote from: Jameson on January 10, 2014, 12:01:44 PM
I wonder if there will be any stacking of skill passives in this version?

I remember some crazy stacking armor passives when I played Interlude on Dragon Network, which made every fighter choose a mage sub. How will it be on Tarantula?

You don't remember correctly. In interlude there wasn't stacking passives, so mage weapon mastery didn't stacked with for example bow mastery, and the tank's anti magic mastery didn't stacked with the mage's.
Moreover double masteries didn't stacked since late c4, i remember because two weeks after i started to play to infinity, the double masteries nerfed, and i remember the cries (oh my god my he/wk now have 5k patk instead of 10k :D)
If that system stays that's perfect.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)