Purpose of 1x towards high level - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

Purpose of 1x towards high level

Started by Jameson, January 11, 2014, 09:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddragonjr

Quote from: Painkiler on January 12, 2014, 06:53:34 PM
Many players want OLD dragon x15 back, with his good and bad things. I prefer stable 15x exp than this dynamic thing. This server should be pvp oriented and this can be done with ppl that don't fear losing even one level in pvp, because they won't exp for a week to regain lost exp. I want to play on good old dragon x15 with all features that was on it in old times just with fully OFF files with proper balances.
Yes Track that's what made x15 special mid rate server not easy but not hardcore either just mid rate it's the most stable.When we played 9 years ago most were young now seriously who will play hardcore farm 5%? Ppl want pvp all the time not farm they brain out! Look retail (played there like 2 years) 1st year server was full of ppl and than all fked it cause they had enough of spending time on sh1t farm and quests and no action.Mid rate is the perfect way.And I bet 90% of old peepz agree.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Painkiler

All the features from old DN including special droplists, multiboxes rules(1+as many as u want but without bots), excluding donated equipment and special "care" from gm's to few clans. These times was great, and dont try to fix good things, because it can end as worse.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Painkiler on January 12, 2014, 06:53:34 PM
Many players want OLD dragon x15 back, with his good and bad things. I prefer stable 15x exp than this dynamic thing. This server should be pvp oriented and this can be done with ppl that don't fear losing even one level in pvp, because they won't exp for a week to regain lost exp. I want to play on good old dragon x15 with all features that was on it in old times just with fully OFF files with proper balances.
We actually made something that makes loosing exp on high lvl pvp minimal like 0.05% (1 mob to kill?) to gain back the loss. However i also think that when you go spoiling with clan you will pretty much exp and enjoy it because i suppose you want to gear up, or well wait someone to make it for you and buy it from him, your call.
In the end, we have x15 , if you want plug n play server , im sorry but Tarantula is not the server for you then. The world is full with XYZ Ferrari servers with everything done  within a ~week. This server aint fast aint super slow, its just medium and on  the final levels a bit slower. I really hope to see you on the Tarantula , if not , then i wish you all the best in your quest of searching proper l2 server.

Thanks
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

reddragonjr

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 12, 2014, 07:22:18 PM
We actually made something that makes loosing exp on high lvl pvp minimal like 0.05% (1 mob to kill?) to gain back the loss. However i also think that when you go spoiling with clan you will pretty much exp and enjoy it because i suppose you want to gear up, or well wait someone to make it for you and buy it from him, your call.
In the end, we have x15 , if you want plug n play server , im sorry but Tarantula is not the server for you then. The world is full with XYZ Ferrari servers with everything done  within a ~week. This server aint fast aint super slow, its just medium and on  the final levels a bit slower. I really hope to see you on the Tarantula , if not , then i wish you all the best in your quest of searching proper l2 server.

Thanks
Than all it's ok ty.This is what I wanted to hear.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Hanler

Yeah, I wouldn't have much time to play on the server, but I don't want a high rate server. I liked to exp and gaining new levels on the Infinity, and I'm sure, that's will be fun for me to gain every one level on the quite low rate server like this.

Painkiler

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 12, 2014, 07:22:18 PM

Thanks
i will try tarantula of course, but best days of dragon network was in c4/il times with all it's features.

Cromatorus

Quote from: Painkiler on January 12, 2014, 08:02:35 PM
i will try tarantula of course, but best days of dragon network was in c4/il times with all it's features.

forgot say with sethan in clan xD
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

Riddle

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 11, 2014, 11:12:11 AM
I don't understand.......

IT'S A F UCKING MMORPG = WHO PLAY MORE TIME WILL GET BETTER LEVEL/EQUIP THAN PPL WHO PLAY LESS.

You can't play on a low rate coz you can play just few hours a day and you want ALL asap? Change server. Wtf

+1