Web Analytics
Purpose of 1x towards high level - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Purpose of 1x towards high level

Started by Jameson, January 11, 2014, 09:10:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simsung

I do really want a long-term server, that will not become a ghost town after one or two weeks.
But I do not believe that lowrate is the solution to it.

As many people have truthfully said, we are all veterans of L2, we know every corner of this game, even after many years of inactivity.
Months long grinding just to get first character to 80 lvl is definitely not an attractive thing to any of us. We've all been there, we do not see it as an "achievement", we see it as a mean to success and a must-have.
I'm speaking from a no-life perspective. I still can play 10-15 hours a day, but what's the point if there will be no fair opponents to fight.
If this lowrate brings anything into the game, it's gonna be one thing - inequality between players, which will lead to people quitting the server.
Heck, server isn't up yet and very experienced, long-term dragon-network players said they will not play here with very-low rates.

Dragon was x15 for such a long time, and remember how long it was thriving and attracting players.

In my personal opinion what we need on tarantula is low-mid rates, to keep things interesting, yet not absurdly fast as people would get bored real quick.

And a responsible team of gamemasters to avoid the mistakes from the past (I'm sorry for bringing this up here, but we all know how dragon-network was managed, corrupted and inconsistent).

MegaZord

Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Blizzer

Such a ruckus is happening because your info in 'following days' is changing to info in 'following weeks'. Better if you really announce it tomorrow...
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

GenghisKhan

Quote from: MegaZord on January 12, 2014, 01:39:03 PM
http://kasha.cba.pl/index.php
This works for the rates that aren't dynamic.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

Garn.

Quote from: Garn. on January 11, 2014, 04:50:17 PM
imho:

1-40 20x
41-60 15x
61-70 10x
71-78 5x
78+ 3x

it's low enough i think
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

MegaZord

Quote from: GenghisKhan on January 12, 2014, 01:46:12 PM
This works for the rates that aren't dynamic.

Well it work on dragon in past. If they changed it will not work :P.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired

Naiz

Quote from: Simsung on January 12, 2014, 01:38:19 PM
I do really want a long-term server, that will not become a ghost town after one or two weeks.

As many people have truthfully said, we are all veterans of L2, we know every corner of this game, even after many years of inactivity.
Months long grinding just to get first character to 80 lvl is definitely not an attractive thing to any of us. We've all been there, we do not see it as an "achievement", we see it as a mean to success and a must-have.
I'm speaking from a no-life perspective. I still can play 10-15 hours a day, but what's the point if there will be no fair opponents to fight.
If this lowrate brings anything into the game, it's gonna be one thing - inequality between players, which will lead to people quitting the server.
Heck, server isn't up yet and very experienced, long-term dragon-network players said they will not play here with very-low rates.

Dragon was x15 for such a long time, and remember how long it was thriving and attracting players.

In my personal opinion what we need on tarantula is low-mid rates, to keep things interesting, yet not absurdly fast as people would get bored real quick.

And a responsible team of gamemasters to avoid the mistakes from the past (I'm sorry for bringing this up here, but we all know how dragon-network was managed, corrupted and inconsistent).

Amen.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Sanguchesco

yi veleve thwt everythjng would be even better if e staf had asked the ckmmunity howwould they have lijed the server to be but stjll cabt complain
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Simsung

Quote from: Sokrates on January 12, 2014, 02:12:48 PM
Amen.
Amen or not, hopefully they'll change their mind. If not, im very not likely to bother with this server :(

PoFon

I totally agree with you.

Well I don't have much time to play, so the low rate won't work for me. The reason is very simple, there is no guarantee that the server will be "alive" when I can start having fun.

Unfortunately every other stacksub server that I have played on closed, however I think some of them was pretty awesome.

The community on a server is more important than the server's settings itself. If people start to leave the server because:
  - "no action"
  - "carebear clans"
  - etc

then other people will follow them... It is so stupid but it happened on every server. So please GMs prepare for this, do not let people create cry topics on forum or spam the chat in game about how sucks the server.

One more thing, a long ago I left NM 30x because I did not like the only donate-able items. Well things have changed, not because I would donate, but I think donations can be really important too. I mean if people spend money on this game, they will not give up so easily...

I hope I did not sound too selfish ("I won't join if you don't make it ++x"). I just wanted to share my "experience/opinion", if the community wants lower rate then be it have fun guys.
I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original projectory and adheres to you.

shouke

Painkiler

Many players want OLD dragon x15 back, with his good and bad things. I prefer stable 15x exp than this dynamic thing. This server should be pvp oriented and this can be done with ppl that don't fear losing even one level in pvp, because they won't exp for a week to regain lost exp. I want to play on good old dragon x15 with all features that was on it in old times just with fully OFF files with proper balances.