about pt exp - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

about pt exp

Started by emissary, January 11, 2014, 12:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emissary

Quote from: igi on January 11, 2014, 03:30:56 PM
That wasent only GoD feature i think L2 always had this, and anyway TZ already said that we will get bonus xp for full pt. But i vote no for pt of only 5 or 6 it should work only for full pt 9 people

well it was an multiplier, but you had the exp amount divided between 8 other members so in overall it sucked. On GoD it was resolved and worked nicely cuz you had like 110% exp from playing in pt and you could kill mobs much faster, so playing solo was worse option :)
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Reebok

lNecropsy

It always worked like this ...More ppl, more exp. But it was a small bonus, so it was better lvlup solo or duo then in full party.

I think this party bonus should be higher now, so ppl would look more for parties.
I really enjoy llving in party, but not when i can lvl 2x faster alone.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

emissary

Quote from: Reebok on January 11, 2014, 04:16:33 PM
On GoD 7ppl in party.

and...? we all know how many ppl in pt there was in GoD. If you replying to my post above, I said it was divided between 8 other pt members in every other chronicle. In GoD it had higher boost (it was divided between other 6members, but boost was high enough to compensate and to add bonus, therefore ppl wanted to have full pt's)

yea Necropsy, it was always like that, but as you mentioned it was a really small bonus,so you had like dunno ~70% of max exp? while in newest chronicle you had ~100% + . Ofc numbers might not be accurate, but you get what I am saying here :)

more ppl-more exp- more pt's being made-more chars that aren't much popular (supports/tanks etc)- better server :)
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Calisa

Quote from: Reebok on January 11, 2014, 04:16:33 PM
On GoD 7ppl in party.

would be nice see 7 ppl pt in stucksub

=^TrackZero^=

There will be bonus for parties obviously.How much? Wait few days , we will reveal final info.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]