Web Analytics
Player's equipment dropable like in C3/C4

News:

Main Menu

Player's equipment dropable like in C3/C4

Started by ^Saristian, January 11, 2014, 03:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

^Saristian

I strongly believe we could use the eq drop system similar C4. Equipment dropable when player killed by a MOB. Also equipment dropable with higher chance when player is PK. Including dropable augumented weapons on dead (weapon would lose the augument if dropped). What are your opinions folks?

Garn.

not bloody likely.

or you will see server full of th to get trains on ppl and fake death.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

^Saristian

Quote from: Garn. on January 11, 2014, 03:22:13 PM
not bloody likely.

Which was part of the game. Besides you could deal with a train with a party or just run away.

igi

Quote from: Garn. on January 11, 2014, 03:22:13 PM
not bloody likely.

Fake death is not 100% and anyway thats part of the game too

Garn.

if you ppl want this kind of gameplay, you chose the wrong chronicle.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

^Saristian

Quote from: Garn. on January 11, 2014, 03:27:19 PM
if you ppl want this kind of gameplay, you chose the wrong chronicle.

I believe we choose dragon chronicle. So ...

hideous

Quote from: ^Saristian on January 11, 2014, 03:20:03 PM
I strongly believe we could use the eq drop system similar C4. Equipment dropable when player killed by a MOB. Also equipment dropable with higher chance when player is PK. Including dropable augumented weapons on dead (weapon would lose the augument if dropped). What are your opinions folks?

C4 taught me how not to die, how to evade, how to calculate. This was quite good experience but still it was pain in the ass to drop something.   Let  GM's post everything first and we will see what can be said afterwards.
Riders Of Destiny  -  Nanaki Server
Great times...

KheopsDZ

Quote from: igi on January 11, 2014, 03:26:16 PM
Fake death is not 100% and anyway thats part of the game too
Indeed ! I remember I died in LOA dropping during c4, while in the other hand the TH who was doing those trains dropped too I was slowing him and hitting him :D.

Voted for C4 Old school drop!

-MichU-

heh it remembers me Svetovakurwa. better if it stay like it was supposed to be in interlude.

^Saristian

Quote from: -MichU- on January 11, 2014, 04:10:34 PM
heh it remembers me Svetovakurwa. better if it stay like it was supposed to be in interlude.

no ballz ;D

kwolu

Quote from: ^Saristian on January 11, 2014, 04:13:45 PM
no ballz ;D

Once i got ballz...my friend got killed in fog by mobs train and drop IC boots (those were times when IC boots was like wooooooooww where he got it :D) and he told to me on team speak that he is on ground and he will tell me where he is, so i run...i run...and i run...when i finall found him, i realized that i got my own train on my back, so i tried to pick up boots and use bsoe/return, but unfortunately 1s before i click pick up i got anchor...i died near him and drop antharas earing :) sooo, we were both dead and there was on ground IC boots and antharas earing, and about 200 ppl fighting near us for valakas :D he goes to town and run again, lucky for us he pick up this drop :)

KheopsDZ

Quote from: kwolu on January 11, 2014, 04:19:30 PM
Once i got ballz...my friend got killed in fog by mobs train and drop IC boots (those were times when IC boots was like wooooooooww where he got it :D) and he told to me on team speak that he is on ground and he will tell me where he is, so i run...i run...and i run...when i finall found him, i realized that i got my own train on my back, so i tried to pick up boots and use bsoe/return, but unfortunately 1s before i click pick up i got anchor...i died near him and drop antharas earing :) sooo, we were both dead and there was on ground IC boots and antharas earing, and about 200 ppl fighting near us for valakas :D he goes to town and run again, lucky for us he pick up this drop :)
And you still remember this after a few years :D that's one more reason to add this feature ;).