Web Analytics
adena/gold/coin

News:

Main Menu

adena/gold/coin

Started by orANGELove, January 12, 2014, 01:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orANGELove

gms.. what i need to do with 2kkk adena? mby u try to do 100kk=1 gold or something like that..

+GekKey+

This topic has already been discussed. There will be no custom currencies, else than adena and donator coins.

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,278748.0.html

orANGELove

but u cant change adena for gold like on arena server when u write /gold.. u cant do that with DC like in dragon. just change or trade with some one who donate or buy in private store

+GekKey+

No, on Tarantula there will be only adena and donator coins. No gold bars.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: orANGELove on January 12, 2014, 01:53:50 AM
gms.. what i need to do with 2kkk adena? mby u try to do 100kk=1 gold or something like that..
2kkk adena is low amount for you? Interesting....
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

orANGELove

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 12, 2014, 02:03:49 AM
no.. just saying for future.. coz i GoD u can have more than 2kkk.. in interlude..2kkk limit.. and gold bar its perfect for fix problem with max adena in inventory..ofc u can do waht u want.. im just saying...i think with gb its so easy to colect money

nbx

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 12, 2014, 02:03:49 AM

Weeeeell, I do remember when a dc robe set were somewhere around 5-6kkk, gloves and robe being 2kkk each on Nightmare. I trust you if you say it won't happen again, but I'm sure you understand our concern, since you were there for a longer period of time than probably any of us. :D

orANGELove

Quote from: nbx on January 12, 2014, 01:20:37 PM
Weeeeell, I do remember when a dc robe set were somewhere around 5-6kkk, gloves and robe being 2kkk each on Nightmare. I trust you if you say it won't happen again, but I'm sure you understand our concern, since you were there for a longer period of time than probably any of us. :D
bump

igi

That was after mercy started dying his hair...if u know what i mean ;)

=^TrackZero^=

Age of NM server? Drop rate on NM? Amount of DUPES stroked DN in all those years?

Maybe take into consideration?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

igi

Quote from: igi on January 12, 2014, 02:00:08 PM
That was after mercy started dying his hair...if u know what i mean ;)

Ohh u said Nightmare.. didnt see, I thought u talking about Infinity..

nbx

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 12, 2014, 02:34:25 PM
Age of NM server? Drop rate on NM? Amount of DUPES stroked DN in all those years?

Maybe take into consideration?

Sure, that's why I said I trust you if you say it won't happen again and I don't really care about implementing gold bars or such anyway. All I said it's is understandable that some people brought this topic up, due to certain cases in the past. :)

QuoteOhh u said Nightmare.. didnt see, I thought u talking about Infinity..

Major hacks did hit every server(at least if I recall correctly), like coin/item dupes, etc, so it doesn't really matters. :D