How many boxes can we log in in TOWN? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

How many boxes can we log in in TOWN?

Started by orANGELove, January 12, 2014, 01:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cromatorus

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 12, 2014, 08:05:45 PM
Well 1 IP = 2 chars out of town, BUT , for few of you who play L2 in shared houses , with whole family , etc..

Goooooooooooood. I got big family. Don't make big eyes when u saw party on 1 ip on active follow :P
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Cromatorus on January 12, 2014, 08:44:55 PM
Goooooooooooood. I got big family. Don't make big eyes when u saw party on 1 ip on active follow :P
I wont make big eyes , just press the button few times.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Just L

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 12, 2014, 02:36:02 PM
You can have offline shop, i am still thinking to filter them trough IP or not. We shell see.

It's old times or not?

Old times, who wanted shop, leave ur char at town *ON LINE*.

Shops offline lost the essence of Lineage 2... thought about this please? yeah this is one question!!

???

EDIT: 2 chars active and +++ chars (online) at town.... it's old times.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Just L on January 12, 2014, 08:58:02 PM
It's old times or not?

Old times, who wanted shop, leave ur char at town *ON LINE*.

Shops offline lost the essence of Lineage 2... thought about this please? yeah this is one question!!

???

EDIT: 2 chars active and +++ chars (online) at town.... it's old times.
you can add as much as shops you want, with or without offline scroll.

nbx

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 12, 2014, 08:50:53 PM
I wont make big eyes , just press the button few times.

As far as I know I play alone from my IP when I'm home. I'm not sure about my dormitory, but everybody is playing LoL and CS so I doubt anybody here would play from this IP, so I'm pretty much neutral here, but here is my question:

Let's say A and his brother B are playing from the sam IP. Both of them logs in 2 characters. B has some errands to do, so he has to go out for an hour or so, but they want the 2 character B logged to leach xp in party while he is out. What happens in this situation? Technically, they didn't brake any rules, because as far as I know there is no such rule as you can't afk leach and they both logged only 1+1 characters, but it looks like A logged main+3 characters.

Just L

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 12, 2014, 09:08:21 PM
you can add as much as shops you want, with or without offline scroll.

My question is about offline scrolls.... I thought that lost the essence of lineage2, bring to back old times, when it didn't exist.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: nbx on January 12, 2014, 09:10:49 PM
As far as I know I play alone from my IP when I'm home. I'm not sure about my dormitory, but everybody is playing LoL and CS so I doubt anybody here would play from this IP, so I'm pretty much neutral here, but here is my question:

Let's say A and his brother B are playing from the sam IP. Both of them logs in 2 characters. B has some errands to do, so he has to go out for an hour or so, but they want the 2 character B logged to leach xp in party while he is out. What happens in this situation? Technically, they didn't brake any rules, because as far as I know there is no such rule as you can't afk leach and they both logged only 1+1 characters, but it looks like A logged main+3 characters.
We cant really cover all the global issues that may appear, so technically we will monitor situation on the field in concerto (from case to case) and decide.

reddragonjr

Offline shops are the best thing that happend in l2.Dafaq is the problem with some ppl really I don't get it...And before some smart ass quotes me... yeah leave your computer 24/7 and when you come from work you find your house/apartment burned from an short circuit ( now some cases irl and they're many to around the world ) and then you'll wonder why dafaq I didn't used offline shop.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

djvancho

where we can find offline scrols from begining of server  or do FIRST DAY EVENT  ofline shop bonus to each charakter wich start at 17.01.2014 from ip or mac
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk