help me chose - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

help me chose

Started by Estelle, January 13, 2014, 12:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+danyelfBR+

Quote from: Estelle on January 13, 2014, 03:01:00 PM
still tough decision between dances and banish seraph/para.

BD: won't play in groups (or not too often/too much) and as solo/random player, chances to get to oly will really be close to 0 (to get nobless). too bad there isnt an open beta to be able to test wich one i like best between ps/sk et ps/bd

sh and se are out :)
Whit BD you will always have dances for farm and you have same magic skill atack like SK, about PS you can choice put one for atck whit you or one for heal you. Like i told before whit a wc/over you r almost full buffs (if you get pp as bot you r also almost full buffs). Also if you play alone have a char whit dance help you alot, make sk/ps or you will miss dance or pp or wc/overlord buffs.

Sry for english.
Danyelf, iSoaD, Compositora, DomBazinga, Smoke, DomBarzini

EeDimsa

Well now the only question is will freezing strike and lightning strike do dmg if they land cuz on some servers they dont and since dark elfs have a lot of INT they land most of the time

Oo

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

nbx

Quote from: EeDimsa on January 13, 2014, 08:28:44 PM
Well now the only question is will freezing strike and lightning strike do dmg if they land cuz on some servers they dont and since dark elfs have a lot of INT they land most of the time

Was this an Interlude feature? I'm not sure. The last time I played Interlude was the first Frintezza stack sub server, so confirmation would be nice here.

Pho

I guess any of them are very good combinations! ;D Just choose the one you like playing most ::)

PS: DNET Forum stats:
Most Online Today: 783. Most Online Ever: 783 (Today at 08:51:15 pm) 8)

PS2: Most Online Today: 788. Most Online Ever: 788 (Today at 08:57:42 pm)  8)

PS3: Most Online Today: 793. Most Online Ever: 793 (Today at 09:20:34 pm)  8)
Nm x30, Dra x15, Tarantula & Hellriser- DNET - Since 2004
https://www.facebook.com/fluor.heart.7

SizeMatters

I would go for ps/bd simply because of dances, bd sub is more than enough if it comes to defense just for exp.

Estelle

well, ty for your answers, i was like 75% decided in rolling ps/sk, now 75% ps/bd lol. anyway, i 'll still have some time to chose between those 2 till i'll be able to finish that substack q.

Darkmicky

Here i was PS/SK when i played long time ago on infinity 5x it was fun and tanky i loved my char here some old vid on pvp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFy5Q0-A_cI was good for olys too

NecroDead

Quote from: Darkmicky on January 14, 2014, 10:21:04 AM
Here i was PS/SK when i played long time ago on infinity 5x it was fun and tanky i loved my char here some old vid on pvp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFy5Q0-A_cI was good for olys too
Cool video oh sweet memories :D Sanador Pendrak reina dj lordsp dark katafumata faqui pff nostalgy

Necrofobia GLAD/WK 
NecrofobiaX DA/TH 
Coroner BP/PAL

Cromatorus

Quote from: Darkmicky on January 14, 2014, 10:21:04 AM

lol old times :D

BTW: i watch this movies and i got question to gm.  HOW BE DRAIN REUSE? LIKE WAS IN IL??
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

NecroDead

:P Uh felissin in video too
Upgrade : Felissin Pk Menber xD
and to topic i think ps/sh is good char for pvp

Necrofobia GLAD/WK 
NecrofobiaX DA/TH 
Coroner BP/PAL

8kjupx3u

Quote from: NecroDead on January 14, 2014, 10:42:48 AM
:P Uh felissin in video too
Upgrade : Felissin Pk Menber xD
and to topic i think ps/sh is good char for pvp