Web Analytics
Will freezing strike and lightning strike do dmg when they land?

News:

Main Menu

Will freezing strike and lightning strike do dmg when they land?

Started by EeDimsa, January 13, 2014, 08:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faucolt

Every server has this working different. As I remember on DN Interlude Infinity x5 freezing strike did dmg when land, lighting strike not.
Infinity x5 Faucolt AW/SK
Frintezza's zajebisty SPS/EE
Gaia x5 Lelouch SPS/ES

TheDeath

Quote from: faucolt on January 13, 2014, 11:09:52 PM
Every server has this working different. As I remember on DN Interlude Infinity x5 freezing strike did dmg when land, lighting strike not.
arent them doing damage even without they land, as retail?if not on DN they were doing, at least freezing

Stazy

Wait for the list, after the list is displayed you can spam for answers for the questions that they have not considered(this way you can help them if they missed anything..otherwise this is a waste of their time)
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

Ratakka :D

Cromatorus

KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

KheopsDZ

Quote from: Ratakka :D on January 14, 2014, 05:27:15 AM
In old Infinity they do dmg when they land
Only freezing strike did afaik, lightening strike wasn't doing damage when it landed.

EeDimsa

well if lightning strike land it's a win anyway freezing strike is more important i think in order bd/se not to be only a buff bot class

igi

Quote from: EeDimsa on January 14, 2014, 04:47:31 PM
well if lightning strike land it's a win anyway freezing strike is more important i think in order bd/se not to be only a buff bot class

I think freezing strike also doesnt do dmg or does less dmg when it lands but, I think it wouldnt be much of a problem since the char that is under the effect of freezing strike cannot be affected again, same as with root and sleep, which means u will do dmg while he has debuff on.