Web Analytics
Dance and Song Time - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Dance and Song Time

Started by pslowik, January 14, 2014, 09:45:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Just to clarify, there will be no edit on song/dance time , nor on dance dual requirement (BD will need duals to dance)

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

unhandledexeption

Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

igi

Quote from: Scaryy on January 14, 2014, 09:03:27 PM
long-length long-live server recipte is broken :D
Quote from: Abaddon on January 14, 2014, 08:59:04 PM
reason?
How old r u guys? No pun intended, I would really like to know.

vaiper

Quote from: igi on January 14, 2014, 09:24:14 PM
How old r u guys? No pun intended, I would really like to know.

Physically or mentally?

I doubt u can get over 20 even if u add them together.

thepal

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 14, 2014, 08:55:54 PM
Just to clarify, there will be no edit on song/dance time , nor on dance dual requirement (BD will need duals to dance)

Thank you

Quote from: =^TrackZero^=
you don't report "issue" because you are not TOP in all subjects; We will talk with the community, value your voice but final decisions is on the staff, because some of the decisions can be good for few of you but generally doing damage toward whole server.

Well about BD useing dances isnt reporting something OP, it would make ppl want to make such support as BD and make gameplay much comfortable.
Like You told final voice is up to You but... its not many times that ppl ask to do sth that rly wont breake game and will help a lot...

Garn.

Quote from: Abaddon on January 14, 2014, 08:43:58 PM
u still dont get a point, dont u?
i do, and i dont really see any problem in that. i could say that i'd prefer 4 mins s/d, but that's another story. switching weapons is not a problem
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

thepal

Quote from: Garn. on January 14, 2014, 09:30:33 PM
i do, and i dont really see any problem in that. i could say that i'd prefer 4 mins s/d, but that's another story. switching weapons is not a problem

OFC not.. sadly u wont be able to enchant songs/dances from lvl 76+ as much as other...
I see its no problem for You to change weapon all time cuz dances wont end in same time...
Do You even play BD?? Heh...

Garn.

Quote from: thepal on January 14, 2014, 10:25:00 PM
OFC not.. sadly u wont be able to enchant songs/dances from lvl 76+ as much as other...
I see its no problem for You to change weapon all time cuz dances wont end in same time...
Do You even play BD?? Heh...
it has been my first char
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

thepal

Quote from: Garn. on January 14, 2014, 10:25:45 PM
it has been my first char
Where and When? Back in time on DN servers dances from 3rd at least were longer cuz of almost no possibility to enchant it...
I dont see fun from playing bd and changeing weapon every 1 min to redance some buff...

Garn.

Quote from: thepal on January 14, 2014, 10:28:57 PM
Where and When? Back in time on DN servers dances from 3rd at least were longer cuz of almost no possibility to enchant it...
I dont see fun from playing bd and changeing weapon every 1 min to redance some buff...
blame ncsoft for that, but i really dont understand why is it that big problem to switch weapons
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x