Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

Comment The rates/nerfs/Tattoos/Potions

Started by Tvit, January 14, 2014, 10:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GestapoPolizei

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 15, 2014, 12:08:56 AM
I see also a lot of complains about nerfs, while actually you didnt tested it , WE did in real pvp scenario etc...
I see a lot of complains about no potion- tattoo thing, while in fact you didnt even tested it ... (* i apologize you will be more forced to use brain and >f1 key)
I see a lot of people saying XYZ class killed, every class is playable , no1 is killed and we are more close to balance then ever in history of DN

Instead of whining, re-read that topic and choose what you will play now.

~~EXP PARTY ADDED 200% bonus~~

Thank you for the support.
Good changes Track :) we dont need 90% ppl on pro uber he/pal, sh/sk etc.
FuriousWolfs dragon x15 Loyola-ne/pp
Tarantula Loyola sws/tk- one on the world
DramaMakers
Hellraiser vol.1 Loyola ne/da KuKluxKlan pr/sk
vol.2 Loyola wk/da

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Garn. on January 15, 2014, 12:16:35 AM
200% party exp makes the trick.
Its changed to 180% because of adena issues on 200.

Thanks Garn
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Csenky

Quote from: +GekKey+ on January 15, 2014, 12:16:49 AM
Why is everyone scared of a he/wk... Their cats is so lame, take it down (like 1-2 shot) and you are fighting a he.
Dat Cubic!!!444!44!!!!44!!! Y U NO SEE?!? OP!!44!!4!!!
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

GenghisKhan

Quote from: +GekKey+ on January 15, 2014, 12:16:49 AM
Why is everyone scared of a he/wk... Their cats is so lame, take it down (like 1-2 shot) and you are fighting a he.
Feline King? I don't think so.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 01, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
There will be no armors nor weapons at donny. Spoil/craft them.

Tvit

I forgot to ask! What about Cancel skill and whats the maximum crit rate of mage?
- Infinity in Heart -

Garn.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 15, 2014, 12:17:58 AM
Its changed to 180% because of adena issues on 200.

Thanks Garn
180 is still fine
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

thepal

Quote from: Peorexo on January 15, 2014, 12:12:02 AM
when u realise average dagger on pvp will die before they get to u? all possible archer slayer got nerfed to the ground with all possible ways and all archer skills work 100%?
Rapid shot = -30% accuracy
Rapid fire = -15% speed/ -15% crit dmg
Dead eye = -20% speed
Come on! Lets nerf everything, keep ur shit straight
And 800atk speed is more than enough, dagger on full buff will have 700patk with as and 1000 atk speed?
All classed got atk speed nerf on deflect arrow, and archers got only range? with their speed on counter dash/(+dash), they dont care that much since they got still full power.

Yhy.... Tell me ur point....
PR the archer with lowest attack speed now will lose chp... so his attack speed will reach hmm 800 as??
With Death Eye how much atack speed he will get?? how u think??

Rapid fire?? Its useless skill and honestly i dont remember i sow any1 who used it... range always was advantage of archers and loseing it for a bit attack speed its not good so...

To sum up... whats the point of nerfing those skills if almost no1 will use them??
PR cant afford for loseing attack speed and SR the range...

Stazy

Quote from: remeron on January 15, 2014, 12:14:44 AM
Just restrict the sub-choices..
Make it so that one can sub to a support class only .
Since with these changes, ty/de, tank/dagger-archer, wl/fighter tank/mages are all useless..
With sub restriction, U wouldn't have to make all those nerfs , plus it would enhance a  more cooperative gameplay environment...just sayin...

And...I am too disappointed with the low rate issue...though you did well with the tattoo system.

why restrict classes, you have a problem if i want to play destro/tyrant?...i play what i want..so what if you consider my class underpowered, and about low rate..what about it?..what u can't do level 80 and reroll in 1 night..to bad
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

Painkiler

but PR get bonus atk power and crit power in cost of atk spd, and 700 atk spd on PR is more than enough for kite. Archers aren't so much atk spd oriented, but critpower and p atk.

Peorexo

Quote from: thepal on January 15, 2014, 12:19:16 AM
Yhy.... Tell me ur point....
PR the archer with lowest attack speed now will lose chp... so his attack speed will reach hmm 800 as??
With Death Eye how much atack speed he will get?? how u think??

Rapid fire?? Its useless skill and honestly i dont remember i sow any1 who used it... range always was advantage of archers and loseing it for a bit attack speed its not good so...

To sum up... whats the point of nerfing those skills if almost no1 will use them??
PR cant afford for loseing attack speed and SR the range...
so what the point of nerfing war cry with dagger if patk doesnt matter on blows only autoattacks
what the point of nerfing blow land rate which suck balls already on interlude?
what the point of nerfing all classes and NOT archers?
and i meant speed, movement speed not atk speed nerf.

stanko

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 15, 2014, 12:16:23 AM
By what LOGIC , malaria (decease) should give BONUS so OP! and not even top lvl?...Koreans :*
dunno, keeping it retail xD
Bajchos  Eon  plavusha

https://youtu.be/WLnwxNHJ7bA
https://youtu.be/IpDxIT8OyQM
https://youtu.be/dXtZ8UNmMts
https://youtu.be/NZEI5WUv2_o

MegaZord

Quote from: ^Deavon^ on January 15, 2014, 12:09:09 AM
When you guys realize that a archer will have average attack speed 750-800 , you will understand that changes affects all classes .

So plz give us dmg what make lets say he/pp on char like sorc/pp. Both in top items+3. He/pp in draco set,draco bow+3+f,aq,baium,valakas, vs sorc/pp in dc robe set+3, both on full buff.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired