Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 15, 2014, 03:55:44 AM
Who's gonna pwn? what's the diff :D what u think? :>

Mages the first days.

When ppl farm equipment , then archers.

maxiou

Quote from: vaiper on January 15, 2014, 04:17:56 AM
Mages the first days.

thats how it supossed to be but how rly will be we'll see :)

lNecropsy

Quote from: vaiper on January 15, 2014, 04:17:56 AM
Mages the first days.

+1

Archers will also be better at Sieges and Raids, since there is no Mana Potion, only Tattoo of mana recover.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

hideous

Riders Of Destiny  -  Nanaki Server
Great times...

EeDimsa

well i think it comes down to their sub and the skill of the player since it really is gonna be balanced now
cuz before mage/tank pwned archer/xx 80% of the time now it'll have to do more with choice and timing of skills but when talking about pty it also has to do with target selection

all things considered i think this changes are gonna work out for the best and take out the only press f1 pvp 

mardel

Quote from: EeDimsa on January 15, 2014, 07:50:38 AM
well i think it comes down to their sub and the skill of the player since it really is gonna be balanced now
cuz before mage/tank pwned archer/xx 80% of the time now it'll have to do more with choice and timing of skills but when talking about pty it also has to do with target selection

all things considered i think this changes are gonna work out for the best and take out the only press f1 pvp
(fckin opera mini...) How many F# buttons need for an archer in pvp?
And after this update which the useful subclass for tanks, nothing...? Who will make a tank if he is useless in pvp, noone? How do you do boss fights without tanks?
Who will make an archer/mage killer daggerist without mana potion? (dagger skills burns mana like hell)
Archers and mages was strong enough on dn. They doesnt left much choice archer or mage and their supports. If you dont like it then search another server...
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

thepal

Archers on start then nukers...

It will take few months propably until mages will enchant their sets to +10+ and then they will pwn everything

SizeMatters

Quote from: thepal on January 15, 2014, 08:22:45 AM
Archers on start then nukers...

It will take few months propably until mages will enchant their sets to +10+ and then they will pwn everything

For sure there will be groups with +10 sets running around, cool story

Escaflew

Depends on many things, though in my opinion the Archer party woul have more probability of winning the fight.

thepal

Quote from: SizeMatters on January 15, 2014, 08:27:29 AM
For sure there will be groups with +10 sets running around, cool story

OFC they will...
Nukers just need a grades which recipes are much easier to obtain than s grades... With this enchant rates ppl will run with much enchanted sets...
And it wont take long.. soon u'll see some nolifers :)