all about MANA tatto - please explain

News:

Main Menu

all about MANA tatto - please explain

Started by PepsiQQ, January 15, 2014, 07:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PepsiQQ

so, we can buy 1lv tatoo?

how much it lasts, how much it gives/per sec.
how long does it take to make it lv2(what is the way of lvling this tatoo? exp?)
how much does it cost, and how long does it last.

since there won't be any mana pots we would like to know how we're gonna recharge stacked mages ... since as we tested it, sps/es will be out of mana in 26 secs ?

Calisa

would be nice to know all info, how does it work exactly/price and bonus per lvl

Just L

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 15, 2014, 07:57:40 AM
so, we can buy 1lv tatoo?

how much it lasts, how much it gives/per sec.
how long does it take to make it lv2(what is the way of lvling this tatoo? exp?)
how much does it cost, and how long does it last.

since there won't be any mana pots we would like to know how we're gonna recharge stacked mages ... since as we tested it, sps/es will be out of mana in 26 secs ?

I ever played with mage class, now I must thought about archer or crafter ... lol

Issue

First of all: skill Invocation (bp,ee,se in GF and ++) give to 27 mp/sec.

- If you equip Tattoo of Mana Burst: Gives a constant 15mp/sec its more then old mana potion but you dont need  to take place in bufs.
- If you equip Tattoo of Mana Recovery: Gives a constant 90mp/sec, with a drawback of -50% on patk/matk/attackspeed/castspeed, you regen mana like 3xInvocation, but you can movie and use skils.
  I think good idea for save bufs slot and use MP all time in pvp.
Dragon:
Sherhan - bp/wc, SG
Tarantula:
Popcorn - bp/pal, Fear

Escaflew

GMs should make a delay of equipment on that Tatto which gives 90mp/sec. It would turn out to be spammable. I'm not saying that it will spammable like it would give you 90mana per un/equip, I just think that it would be better if there is somekind of delay(around 5 to 20 seconds) before you can switch/equip the same Tatto, it will make the game more challenging in my opinion. More specifically for PvP, as for when to equip it or when you not. And that's gonna make you more caution regard the situation.

=drake=

Quote from: Escaflew on January 15, 2014, 08:39:14 AM
GMs should make a delay of equipment on that Tatto which gives 90mp/sec. It would turn out to be spammable. I'm not saying that it will spammable like it would give you 90mana per un/equip, I just think that it would be better if there is somekind of delay(around 5 to 20 seconds) before you can switch/equip the same Tatto, it will make the game more challenging in my opinion. More specifically for PvP, as for when to equip it or when you not. And that's gonna make you more caution regard the situation.

I can understand this worry.
But well, if they equip/unequip every 1second it will means the regen will be (overall, over a span of 60seconds) only 45mp/sec instead of 90mp/sec.
Plus, for half of those 60seconds the effect of -50% will still play a key role in the duel.

Once the server is online, you will be able to see the prices for the whole progression lv1 to lv4 EMP :)

Blizzer

If dagger dmg is still the same crap as years ago then lack of mana won't be solved with such tattoo. Daggers will just suck monkey balls ...
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

MIkel

i just have 1 question (sorry if there is somewhere info about it, i didnt find)
tatoo which is out of life/energy is going to disapear like talismans nowadays, or we can recharge it somehow at npc (except lvling it up)?
HR x25
MIkel - ee/sws BAN
iMIkel - ee/sws OFF

NM x30
xMikelsx - he/wl OFF
Baldur - freaked by GM :( OFF

hideous

Correct me if I am wrong but rechargers exist and you can make one or get to the party what's the problem, wtf?
Riders Of Destiny  -  Nanaki Server
Great times...

Escaflew

Yeah, something like that popped into my mind, but I didn't consider as to be bothering about it, though it would be nice to know if it's gonna be like what Mikel said. Are they just gonna disappear or they just gonna be unusable after the time runs out and it requires a fill up. I think the second option is pretty good. :)

daruno

New tatoo no emp lvl1 better than dragon enchanted mana potion, ppl still QQ about mana pool .... ahahaha.

djvancho

Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk