News:

Main Menu

all about MANA tatto - please explain

Started by PepsiQQ, January 15, 2014, 07:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: djvancho on January 15, 2014, 10:31:21 AM
Thats why ppl always do beta first
Beta and i repeat for 10th time, wouldnt make us do it faster . 90% of the players will use it for finding loops and enchanting items and fooling around. And please stop spamming about this matter.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

R3vo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 15, 2014, 10:34:48 AM
Beta and i repeat for 10th time, wouldnt make us do it faster . 90% of the players will use it for finding loops and enchanting items and fooling around. And please stop spamming about this matter.
Ok. But you wrote about finding bugs etc and we just about doing some tests with tatoo and other changes. Beta for 2-3 days can be more reward than 50+ posts of explenation.

Sory for my english.

Calisa

Quote from: =drake= on January 15, 2014, 09:06:57 AM
I can understand this worry.
But well, if they equip/unequip every 1second it will means the regen will be (overall, over a span of 60seconds) only 45mp/sec instead of 90mp/sec.
Plus, for half of those 60seconds the effect of -50% will still play a key role in the duel.

Once the server is online, you will be able to see the prices for the whole progression lv1 to lv4 EMP :)
at least can u say if players will be able buy 1st lvl of tattoo ? its very important before we can start to play, it depend of setup partys which we will use at start

Escaflew

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 15, 2014, 10:34:48 AM

It's the same, it doesn't matter if the server is beta or live, eventually they WILL find the "exploit/bug/loop" or whatever you wanna call it, if there are ANY. To be honest it would have been better if there was a Beta for us, even for a day or two..

=drake=

Quote from: v23 on January 15, 2014, 10:47:40 AM
at least can u say if players will be able buy 1st lvl of tattoo ? its very important before we can start to play, it depend of setup partys which we will use at start

You can use tattoos at any level and yes, you can buy level 1 tattoos with few adena.

Geomantic

once u was buying mana pots.... now u will buy tattoo energy.... dont know why so much tears about it....
besides.... herb drop x6!!!!!!!! u will always have full mp on pve... and on pvp... well get EE/SE in pt.... poni buff for mana... clarity ++++.... use brains and clan mates
MonsterZoku

NekFrus

People want to use tatoos for m attack and c speed not for mana... this is stupit to remove custom mo pot remove all of them than... combat pots for pdef p attack or make a pool for mp pots i dont understand why mages must wear a mana tatos instead of tatto for m attack or casting speed

remeron

Quote from: NekFrus on January 15, 2014, 01:03:00 PM
People want to use tatoos for m attack and c speed not for mana... this is stupit to remove custom mo pot remove all of them than... combat pots for pdef p attack or make a pool for mp pots i dont understand why mages must wear a mana tatos instead of tatto for m attack or casting speed

switch to casting tattoo after u are done with the other, why is the worry?

Garn.

Quote from: remeron on January 15, 2014, 01:05:51 PM
exactly. just play with inventory open or put tattooes in skillbar
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Vandana

Playing with more types of tats is the key :P
Switching them to what is needed is not going to harm anyone,believe me :D

nbx

Quote from: remeron on January 15, 2014, 01:05:51 PM

cause he either lazy or dumb

NekFrus

Its not comfortable to play woth open inventory and to swich tattos mages now will have 3 kinds of them