all about MANA tatto - please explain - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

all about MANA tatto - please explain

Started by PepsiQQ, January 15, 2014, 07:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unhandledexeption

Quote from: DarkVengeance on January 15, 2014, 01:37:11 PM
Have fun with mid equipped archer without chp.

I had a HE/WK on infinity 5x, didn't have so high lvl equipment (i had draco bow+3 and draco set +3, AQ+Baium, while others had already DNET sets), and i've very rarely used CHP and still i killed "some" enemies :D So i don't think the removal of that potion is a big nerf.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Geomantic

Quote from: NekFrus on January 15, 2014, 01:33:57 PM
We enjoyed to play mages on old dragon network but admin makes the game more difficult for mages now so we choose to play archers

and u think for archer u dont need mana tattoo????
MonsterZoku

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

tosia921

i have question about tatoo's. if they work as shadow weapons, if for example i put in mana tatoo(for 15s) and put other one, i will have still my left 45s or i lose 1 min on mana tatoo from left time? as it was on shadow timers.

Cromatorus

Quote from: Geomantic on January 15, 2014, 01:52:21 PM
and u think for archer u dont need mana tattoo????
wanna bet? Archers also need mana to shoot. example HE/PP, he finish buff and no mana for shooting..
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

igi

Quote from: NekFrus on January 15, 2014, 01:22:59 PM
Ja man... 150 skills no place for all of them in 3 bars and i must put there 6tattos extra... great
6 tattoos? O.o if ure thinking about 2 of the same kind then u need 3 slots on bars

Geomantic

Quote from: Cromatorus on January 15, 2014, 02:17:38 PM
wanna bet? Archers also need mana to shoot. example HE/PP, he finish buff and no mana for shooting..

that exactly what i say Seth... even if u not pp and not use any mana before u start pewpew....
2-3 stuns+some skills+few pewpew and u have 0 mana
MonsterZoku

Cromatorus

Quote from: Geomantic on January 15, 2014, 02:24:05 PM
that exactly what i say Seth... even if u not pp and not use any mana before u start pewpew....
2-3 stuns+some skills+few pewpew and u have 0 mana

becose im fokin pro  8)
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

__Metallica__

Hello it's OFFTOPIC post but, I saw drake writing here.
Can you Drake please help me with my problem, coz Track is busy to make player's lifes more harder in other server.
I keep getting disconnects from x15 Dragon of my boxes... Glasy was telling me that you will put some new dll files. I checked everything it's not my internet which cause this problem. I have it since 2 months.
Thanks.
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: __Metallica__ on January 15, 2014, 02:30:08 PM
Hello it's OFFTOPIC post but, I saw drake writing here.
Can you Drake please help me with my problem, coz Track is busy to make player's lifes more harder in other server.
I keep getting disconnects from x15 Dragon of my boxes... Glasy was telling me that you will put some new dll files. I checked everything it's not my internet which cause this problem. I have it since 2 months.
Thanks.
Sorry but what i do to players?! O_o
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

SizeMatters

idiots never played on retail-like servers and keep talking about atk speed since it's not the key of archer power, lol.

__Metallica__

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 15, 2014, 02:34:54 PM
Sorry but what i do to players?! O_o

Trying to make the game more hard than it is. :p
Whatever, I rly need help from Drake in this Disconnects matter.Thanks.
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator