Web Analytics
Frenzy

News:

Main Menu

Frenzy

Started by ljoni, January 15, 2014, 04:15:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljoni

I don't wanna QQ about stack frezny, i have only one question of reus time frezny? Will he be dependent on a.speed just like the old interlude?

ljoni

We want to play ty/des like the old days interlude on DN.

vaiper

Quote from: ljoni on January 15, 2014, 08:18:47 PM

Soloing any rb with 2 boxes?

=drake=

The skill behave official like, means you can cast them at -30% HP but the effect stay active even if you regain full HP.
No nerfs applied at all, you can read the whole list on what was touched.

Badruk

Quote from: vaiper on January 15, 2014, 08:19:31 PM
Soloing any rb with 2 boxes?
Tbh on server with stacksub you can solo rb not only with de/tyr and 2 boxes but de/tyr was the most comfortable :D

Now without frenzy stucking with bizon we will see other solo combos with 2 boxes on rb's that will need just a little bit more time to kill it :D Cheers

vaiper

Quote from: Badruk on January 15, 2014, 09:03:14 PM
Tbh on server with stacksub you can solo rb not only with de/tyr and 2 boxes but de/tyr was the most comfortable :D

Now without frenzy stucking with bizon we will see other solo combos with 2 boxes on rb's that will need just a little bit more time to kill it :D Cheers

Like what? pal/wl?

Any ty/de in IL could kill rb in less than 2 min, i doubt any other combo could do it alone even in 10.

Cromatorus

Quote from: ljoni on January 15, 2014, 08:18:47 PM
i just only say from hart ..... zapomnij :P
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

lNecropsy

Quote from: vaiper on January 15, 2014, 09:07:25 PM
Like what? pal/wl?

Any ty/de in IL could kill rb in less than 2 min, i doubt any other combo could do it alone even in 10.

+1

Not even in 20.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Stazy

Stop with the zerk this is a MMORPG, not single player.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

igi

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 15, 2014, 09:23:02 PM
Considering the fact that it wont stacks with totems, it is a good choice, gg!

Just 2 more questions and i'm done:
1) Will franzy // Bisont works WITHOUT WEAKNESS with other weapons? f.e. with Bow?
2) What about Fist Fury? Will it works  with 2H sword/Pole? It would be fair coz de/ty will have much less damage and less crits, so atleast it can compensate with atk.speed...

Thanks you for your attentions
The idea was to have less dmg and crits not to compensate it with something else :)

Badruk

Quote from: vaiper on January 15, 2014, 09:07:25 PM
Like what? pal/wl?

Ok i see i need to write it like this, ofc you will not make combo like old de/tyr and kill rb in 2 minuts thats why i wrote "de/tyr was the most comfortable" he didnt need even full buff or +++ weapon to deal huge dmg to rb. By "will need just a little bit more time to kill it" its all up to buff and items you get and time here will be more then 10 minuts maybe even 20>
My point is that with good items set up+buff you will be able to solo RB with 2 boxes the question is do you risk such action know that some other players can easy steal low hp Rb from you (that was hard to do with old de/tyr thats why they "nerf/fix" this)??

And pal/wl wasnt even on my list :D

igi

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 15, 2014, 09:42:19 PM
From when you are an admin?
Im not an admin, I just use common sense. ;)