Web Analytics
Daggers land rate and dmg - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Daggers land rate and dmg

Started by Vinny, January 12, 2014, 03:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saboteur

pls keep voice down while talkin about 100% cry rate  ... velet and laser cud be listening !

buuump
I just log to applaud Track and smite Glasy ..

missing frames in my videos are there to show you, that my fraps software is not pirated ^^  it can record onlz 30secs and then u must push the buton again

Blizzer

posts disappearing now, good start boys!
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

mardel

Quote from: Blizzer on January 16, 2014, 11:10:25 AM
No country for old daggers.  :'(
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Peorexo

Quote from: Blizzer on January 16, 2014, 11:10:25 AM
To jak robisz tego th/da wiedzac co tu juz bedzie? :d

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Peorexo on January 16, 2014, 11:23:04 AM
This is English section, down there you have Polish one, thank you.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Blizzer

When he posts in Polish you react so fast, when we ask in English you ignore us. Imagine that some of us would like to play daggers, not only favourized classes. Sadly you keep avoiding answers. ^Artur^ made some unofficial tests, he copied me results and they clearly show that for daggers you use old IL files, which is PURE bullshit. So maybe be so kind and say something about topic, not about one stupid post in PL.
Quote from: Peorexo on January 16, 2014, 11:23:04 AM
zawsze mogÄ™ zrobić mainstreamowego Å,uka na retailu bez wiÄ™kszych restrykcji, ale liczyÅ,em, że  chociaż raz po latach przekonywaÅ,, i obietnic nie spierdolÄ... daggera xD
The Special One
DaggerAllStar

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Blizzer on January 16, 2014, 12:57:27 PM
When he posts in Polish you react so fast, when we ask in English you ignore us. Imagine that some of us would like to play daggers, not only favourized classes. Sadly you keep avoiding answers. ^Artur^ made some unofficial tests, he copied me results and they clearly show that for daggers you use old IL files, which is PURE bullshit. So maybe be so kind and say something about topic, not about one stupid post in PL.zawsze mogÄ™ zrobić mainstreamowego Å,uka na retailu bez wiÄ™kszych restrykcji, ale liczyÅ,em, że  chociaż raz po latach przekonywaÅ,, i obietnic nie spierdolÄ... daggera xD
You are becoming wiser and wiser every year, at least DN fort-fill its own education side as well , +1! We dont favourise any of the classes , its jut the correctly balanced, furthermore it means you wont see any BIG DMG nor low dmg. I cant now go trough all details , nor have time right now to be honest, but yesterday was something like
damage was going from 1,5~2k / backstab ~ lethals do higher damage ; backstab a little bit lower/Lethals lands pretty much alright not often not rare / we tested vs necro/pp without TP on ; all the skills were +0 , all items were +0 , full buffed (including everything) , and without tattoos . This is as far as ill go with damage explanations because we simply don't have time right now for doing it, and i repeat again damage is balanced  generally and we pretty much covered and predicted most of the situations and combinations, of course we are all humans and can make possible mistakes.

Thank you

mardel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 01:57:08 PM
You are becoming wiser and wiser every year, at least DN fort-fill its own education side as well , +1! We dont favourise any of the classes , its jut the correctly balanced, furthermore it means you wont see any BIG DMG nor low dmg. I cant now go trough all details , nor have time right now to be honest, but yesterday was something like
damage was going from 1,5~2k / backstab ~ lethals do higher damage ; backstab a little bit lower/Lethals lands pretty much alright not often not rare / we tested vs necro/pp without TP on ; all the skills were +0 , all items were +0 , full buffed (including everything) , and without tattoos . This is as far as ill go with damage explanations because we simply don't have time right now for doing it, and i repeat again damage is balanced  generally and we pretty much covered and predicted most of the situations and combinations, of course we are all humans and can make possible mistakes.

Thank you
The summon will absorb 40% in TP.
You nerfed deflect arrow, now tp will be op.
Nothing changed except th/tank is useless with -20% blow land rate.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: mardel on January 16, 2014, 02:03:07 PM
How can you say such a false statement? TH= great damage, great switching skills, mirage ,dash, stealth / Tank= hard as rock . If you expected gameplay like this: stealth, dash, go behind his back , 1 button = DEAD, i truly apologize then.

nbx

Quote from: mardel on January 16, 2014, 02:03:07 PM

Honestly, I don't mind these dd/tank nerfs at all. I love tanks, they are incredibly useful at sieges, mass pvps, raids(well, depending on land rate of agro/hate), but I'm tired of dagger/tanks, archer/tanks and mage/tanks everywhere. These characters should be a niche, not the standard. Tanks still can be useful with summoner or support subs and paladin/warlord for example will be as strong as ever, while you still have the option to sub your healer/dd/nuker to tank if you are willing to accept the downsides of it.

You'll still want an archer/tank in your archer party, you'll still want a tank/anything(even th for example) in your fighter party and you will still consider tank sub for your healers to keep them alive longer. Yet, as I said, IN MY OPINION, xx/tank that is not actually played as a tank should be a niche, NOT the standard.

Basically, I am really happy with these changes and while I understand that people don't accept changes easily, the negativity in the last few days was WAY over the top.

I'm not too happy about the enchant rate change, but with the -25% pvp damage it's acceptable, other than that, I'd say the blance changes are pretty much reasonable.

mardel

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 02:23:40 PM
How can you say such a false statement? TH= great damage, great switching skills, mirage ,dash, stealth / Tank= hard as rock . If you expected gameplay like this: stealth, dash, go behind his back , 1 button = DEAD, i truly apologize then.
Th always the worst dagger at blow land rate. Mirage works after 1 hit so archers and nukers have to retarget after 1 hit if it works. Switch/trick works in 600 range so if you dont die in 700-1000 range.
I just remember those c4 times when th/pp died after 2-3 mcrit or 3-4 archer shots.
But the mass pvp situationn cant be test with few ppl and in every situation use ne/pp without tp and he doesnt fight back.

Blizzer

I just want to see this 'hard as rock' part.
For every char we ask you say 'we tested on nec/pp, damage was 1.5-2k' wtf nec/pp is some trendsetter to test everything on it? If it'll really be like 2k damages then it's fine, quite good balance. But there's other thing - if I land 6 blows out of 20 then gooood luck.
The Special One
DaggerAllStar