Question abaout cast speed - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Question abaout cast speed

Started by Diabolo, January 15, 2014, 04:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabolo

Quote from: BrainDamage on January 16, 2014, 06:37:06 PM
Diabolo may i ask u smth? U rly need 2.1k+ cast speed to play?
No i even no make sps/es.
But this guys dont understand that sps/es make much more than 2.1k and this sub is nerfed, anyway maybe archer patk blocked to 5k, you need more to play???
If the char have some stats i want have this stats

Bloody_Mess

I wanna ask also 1 more think ... how much ppl of you know thaat there is animation cap ... you can have 10k+++++++++++ cast speed and this will mean that you pres hurricane (for an example) and you hit your target 1k times in same second ?
About the animation cap im not sure about the numbers ... but for sure it was way less then 4k :D as ive read at some of the post above :D
For a speed its official cap 1,5k a speed at other chronicles ... and even PR can manage to get 1,5k a speed :D and no 1 cry about that :D
Solumyr -he/wk//sh R.I.P.
[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/uk/32/Axsis][/url]

igi

zippobg

Here at DN is tradition to have river of cry.  ;D
SadFace
WC/OL

BrainDamage

I would probably play it again bcs i love my class,and as  topic says its not archers that are we questioning here.

Btw, why we need to have op class here? Why some ppl doesent accept balanced gameplay at cost of something...

Stazy

what ever why do you guys make so much fuss about that, have you had full buffs on tarantula?, you don't even have a char created but you already have dc set, 2.1k casting speed..fullbuff.....al all the good stuff, do you know that you need to get SA on weapons...it will take some time take it easy and take a chill pill.
"Whe serch the truth but whe can't find anything but incertain things ,whe serch for happynes ,but all whe find is unhappynes and mizery.Whe are incapabile to wish the truth and happynes "
Blaise Pascal "Chosen writings"

PepsiQQ

the freak is this topic?

the game wasn't made for players with 34343 cast, it destroys balance, it's pvp server so the value should be even lower than on offi, taking in account + shared skills from 2 diff classes.

1.5k and 2.1k is pretty much max.