DNET system

News:

Main Menu

DNET system

Started by mrfrank, January 17, 2014, 04:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrfrank

"DNET SUBCLASS SYSTEM

DNET Subclass System allows you to have two classes to cooperate on the same character (sharing skills) to enhance your gaming experience and diversivy even more the gameplay."

What about this one? I think it's gonna freak up some things in game.

igi

Quote from: mrfrank on January 17, 2014, 04:12:57 PM
"DNET SUBCLASS SYSTEM

DNET Subclass System allows you to have two classes to cooperate on the same character (sharing skills) to enhance your gaming experience and diversivy even more the gameplay."

Who TF r u? Stop spamming...

mrfrank

I am interested in playing dude and I'm just asking about this DNET system.

igi

Quote from: mrfrank on January 17, 2014, 04:15:23 PM
DNet system has been here for 10 years..and all the people coming here to play r doing it cuz of that system..
Why would u be interested in playing here if u think its gonna fuk up your game..

+GekKey+

It has always been a special feature of dragon network. It is why people play here. There is no chance that this feature will be removed.

mrfrank

Okay, thanks for info guys!

mrfrank

Can someone explain how this system works? When I can add my 2nd class to my char and combine the skills?

igi

Quote from: mrfrank on January 17, 2014, 04:21:25 PM
Can someone explain how this system works? When I can add my 2nd class to my char and combine the skills?
The forum knows..use it's powers..it's like the Oracle from the matrix.

Pho

Quote from: mrfrank on January 17, 2014, 04:12:57 PM
"DNET SUBCLASS SYSTEM

This system has already been active for 10 successful years in DNET's Highfive Dragon x15 server. Now its Tarantula's time! :D
Quote from: mrfrank on January 17, 2014, 04:15:23 PM
It's great! You'll enjoy it! :D
Quote from: mrfrank on January 17, 2014, 04:21:25 PM
At lvl 78 you can add your 2nd class in your same char; better do it at lvl 78 + some little exp. ;)
Nm x30, Dra x15, Tarantula & Hellriser- DNET - Since 2004
https://www.facebook.com/fluor.heart.7