Web Analytics
coming back to lineage 2, need noob question answered (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

coming back to lineage 2, need noob question answered (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Started by sebastianroche, January 17, 2014, 10:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebastianroche

um hi

havent played l2 in... a long long time

i dont quite understand this subclass stuff, lets say i chose to level a stormscreamer to 76, then subclass to a ShillienSaint
will i get all skills of both those classe? i mean can i use all normal screamer skills while using shillensaint recharge on myself? and you know, also buff myself.

would appriciate an answer, thanks â"¬â"€â"¬ï»¿ ノ( ã,œ-ã,œãƒŽ).

Sanguchesco

You get to lvl 78 and then you need to GET  the sub item and get deleved to lvl 40. You can chose to take the sub further later and get say... lvl 79-80 and  you'll get much more ahead.
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

kramligz

Quote from: sebastianroche on January 17, 2014, 10:19:30 AM
um hi

havent played l2 in... a long long time

i dont quite understand this subclass stuff, lets say i chose to level a stormscreamer to 76, then subclass to a ShillienSaint
will i get all skills of both those classe? i mean can i use all normal screamer skills while using shillensaint recharge on myself? and you know, also buff myself.

would appriciate an answer, thanks â"¬â"€â"¬ï»¿ ノ( ã,œ-ã,œãƒŽ).

Yes you can.

sebastianroche

so i level my stormscreamer to 78, then i buy the sub item and get deleveled to 40, still with no extra sub?

so i level my stormscreamer from 40 to 80 and then use the sub item ? and then i got a level 80 stormscreamer/ShillienSaint ?

mumin_666

Quote from: sebastianroche on January 17, 2014, 10:26:27 AM
so i level my stormscreamer to 78, then i buy the sub item and get deleveled to 40, still with no extra sub?

so i level my stormscreamer from 40 to 80 and then use the sub item ? and then i got a level 80 stormscreamer/ShillienSaint ?

Not buy but get from quest
Dragon x15
Xaliqa - Sps/Es [retired]
Konumoki - Th/Wl [ACTIVE]
iXALIQA Sps/Sws [ACTIVE]
HelRiser666 De/Tyr [FARM]

Tarantula
Xaliqa - prophet
Wuka - warlock

igi

Quote from: sebastianroche on January 17, 2014, 10:26:27 AM

lol dude

U buy item or take it with quest and u sub
Minimum lvl for sub is 78vl, if u sub on 78vl u become sh/se 40vl, if u sub on 78vl u become 72vl sh/se, if u sub on 80vl u become 79 sh/se

Claeric

Quote from: igi on January 17, 2014, 11:30:46 AM
lol dude

Minimum lvl for sub is 78vl, if u sub on 78vl u become sh/se 40vl, if u sub on 78vl u become 72vl sh/se, if u sub on 80vl u become 79 sh/se

Thanks for the answer! But can you clarify a bit? It says level 78 twice. Did you mean a level 79 becomes a 72 when taking a subclass?

Pho

Quote from: igi on January 17, 2014, 11:30:46 AM
lol dude

I guess he meant "if you sub on 78 lvl + some %, u become 72 lvl sh/se" :D
Nm x30, Dra x15, Tarantula & Hellriser- DNET - Since 2004
https://www.facebook.com/fluor.heart.7

wadafak

1.Reach level 78
2. Complete Custom Subclass Quest
3. Choose new class (same race)
4. you will be deleveled and be on your new class (stats)
5. you will have all skills combined from two classes!! (depends on level of course)