exp and partyexp - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

exp and partyexp

Started by =drake=, January 18, 2014, 11:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=drake=

Quote from: Painkiler on January 19, 2014, 12:18:27 AM
The problem isn't exp or adena so far, but the amount of materials that u get. Tatoo making take most of the mats that players get, so there is not enought mats to make other things.

The lack of mats is just a problem of headstart as the market was empty.
But with time the market will grow up.

Painkiler

Quote from: =drake= on January 19, 2014, 12:20:53 AM
The lack of mats is just a problem of headstart as the market was empty.
But with time the market will grow up.
I suppose it's quite not nice with spoiling 1 material every 2-5 mobs on lvl 20-30...

=drake=

Quote from: Painkiler on January 19, 2014, 12:23:30 AM
I suppose it's quite not nice with spoiling 1 material every 2-5 mobs on lvl 20-30...

we are already aware of that.
There will be an update tomorrow related spoil rate/quantity!

Painkiler

Quote from: =drake= on January 19, 2014, 12:32:05 AM
we are already aware of that.
There will be an update tomorrow related spoil rate/quantity!
Nice to hear, i hope it will work correctly.

shouke

The exp rate is lower than you said it would be(its not 37x to 1-40), even if you apply those changes the exp rate would still be low, i dont know what is happening but if you keep tha rates like that ppl who have a "life" wont be able to play at higher levels, im level 40 with 2 chars that took  me more than 12 hours to reach.

PepsiQQ

u guys are trying to extend life of the server, but by making rates like on valkyria, this server will end up like valkryria.

2014 experiments are nice, but when u say mid rate-200% pt xp -> 180% -> 170 -> 125 -> 0

... n/c

and What du mean by soloing on low lvls? it's interlude d/c grade 52+ can't solo

Painkiler

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 19, 2014, 12:41:05 AM
u guys are trying to extend life of the server, but by making rates like on valkyria, this server will end up like valkryria.

2014 experiments are nice, but when u say mid rate-200% pt xp -> 180% -> 170 -> 125 -> 0

... n/c

and What du mean by soloing on low lvls? it's interlude d/c grade 52+ can't solo
That's why the materials rate should be boosted, on retail servers there was l2w farmers horde that provide a lot of cheap materials to make weapons and armors for every grades, now u will be able to make a b grade when u r at least on ~70lvl if u spend all the money u got to buy materials from others, not to mention exp crafter.

=drake=

Quote from: PepsiQQ on January 19, 2014, 12:41:05 AM

... n/c

Seems you missed the biggest thing:
at every reduction of party exp, the WHOLE exp was raised by the same %.

when it was 180% party exp, the base exp rate was 2x at lv80!!!!
And now, because is 125% party exp, the base exp rate is 3x.

You need to read again first post.

flamingAwe

with dunno what luck, party exp exploit doesn't provide extra adena, only additional exp, what do you smoke, making such code?

Painkiler

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 19, 2014, 12:48:06 AM
with dunno what luck, party exp exploit doesn't provide extra adena, only additional exp, what do you smoke, making such code?
That's the clue, sherlock. Read again all the words that drake wrote in every topic about exp and come here again.

flamingAwe

Quote from: Painkiler on January 19, 2014, 12:49:32 AM
That's the clue, sherlock. Read again all the words that drake wrote in every topic about exp and come here again.

wanna clue? I can get 170% exp with ONE char, with some luck for economy, this doesn't work for adena.

=drake=

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 19, 2014, 12:52:53 AM
wanna clue? I can get 170% exp with ONE char, with some luck for economy, this doesn't work for adena.

Why you should get 170% adena too?
I think you missed the point of the whole poll.