Web Analytics
exp and partyexp - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

exp and partyexp

Started by =drake=, January 18, 2014, 11:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=drake=

I think there was a big misunderstanding here.
The partyexp we talk about, that +110% (or 100%, or 150%, or 180%) is OVER the partyexp bonus of retail.

Let me explain better:
retail server have no "party exp" (means 100%) BUT different monsters, of same level, gives different exp "rate" based by their grade (imagine the normal/elite concept of Aion). Here is easier to figure it out, is their x2 x3 x4 HP and other similar passive skills.
Best example is tirannosaurus that have nearly 3 times more exp of other dinosaurus of SAME level.

So, in party, IF you go kill monsters MEANT FOR PARTY, even with 100% partyexp (that is NO party exp) you still get good exp from them.
What we have now is an extra 10% (110% partyexp) over that final value just for the fact you are in party, regardless if you are killing an elpy or a t-rex.

I hope i cleaned a bit the misunderstanding between pure "partyexp bonus" and "partyexping against party-oriented monsters"

(some players today have hit level 72 playing purely in party, big kudos to them and also shows that party playing is definitely rewarding!)

stanxoo

Thx, but I exp in pt 4-5hours per day, rest 10hours out of party :D

=drake=

Quote from: stanxoo on January 21, 2014, 10:42:23 AM

Are you korean? XD

Peorexo

Quote from: stanxoo on January 21, 2014, 10:42:23 AM
LOL if i would exp that amount i would get 3rd already but im not making even half of that and im 70

stanxoo

Quote from: =drake= on January 21, 2014, 11:04:28 AM
Are you korean? XD

not, polish :) I always spend much time at start server (my wife is ready for it :D)

stanxoo

Quote from: Peorexo on January 21, 2014, 11:14:54 AM
LOL if i would exp that amount i would get 3rd already but im not making even half of that and im 70

sure, I have got also craft spoil 61, all recipes bssb and vallhals on all nukers, good luck

Emp1r35

Hi guys.

I think end curve x4 and party 180% is very good!!

Drop rate and spoil too low. (better then start server, but need little rise again) Spoil for materials is too low.

Emp1r35 (ET/MS) - Noblesse - Hero
Emp1r3S (ES/PW) - Descansando
Emp1reS (SH/??) - Descansando

=drake=

Quote from: Emp1r35 on January 21, 2014, 11:21:30 AM
Hi guys.

I think end curve x4 and party 180% is very good!!

Drop rate and spoil too low. (better then start server, but need little rise again) Spoil for materials is too low.

You think spoil is low in quantity obtained or chances?

stanxoo

drop rate is 2 low for me

lasombra

Quote from: stanxoo on January 21, 2014, 11:35:50 AM
drop rate is 2 low for me

You can search some x5000 server in google. Stop cry here.
Also You dunno how it works ? If they will increase drop rate, ppl will have more adena, so prices will automaticly go up also. And for You results will be EXACTLY the same.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

lNecropsy

Quote from: =drake= on January 21, 2014, 11:31:34 AM
You think spoil is low in quantity obtained or chances?

The chance for some itens are very low.
More then 2 hours spoiling, and 1 Homunkulus blade. It should be hard, but not that hard.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

stanxoo

Quote from: lasombra on January 21, 2014, 11:59:50 AM
You can search some x5000 server in google. Stop cry here.
Also You dunno how it works ? If they will increase drop rate, ppl will have more adena, so prices will automaticly go up also. And for You results will be EXACTLY the same.

u're so retarted, for what u need adena here? I'm talking about recipes drop rate, when u come on VOS u will never get dc robe set.