News:

Main Menu

exp and partyexp

Started by =drake=, January 18, 2014, 11:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Abaddon on January 19, 2014, 12:40:09 PM
playing 24/7 yea :D
Normal sleeping cycle . Always in party thou.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

sm0g

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 19, 2014, 12:41:45 PM
Is it possible to make a toplist about players? Level wise, im just curious.
null.void

PoBO

final rate (78+) should be like x15 or somethin.

Sant0s

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 19, 2014, 12:41:45 PM

Yeah because average of lineage players only stop playing to sleep.

Sad this isnt the mid rate i wasnt expecting, guess im out ;(

sm0g

I believe if final rate ends up with like 5 or 6x and somehow you can keep the party exp bonus,it will be fine for everyone. Of course with pimping drops and spoils to endgame 5x rates.
But as for me,i dont care about rates since im playing support ,but i see many people complaining. And having more people on the server means more fun(and hopefully more side later on).
null.void

LadyZENITH

Well having people maxed and in S + epics makes no fun and death server... so please at all costs, especially with those party bonuses, keep the rates.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

NI0RI

Quote from: Emp1r35 on January 19, 2014, 03:00:10 AM
Hello guys...

This exp rate is too low... ppl who have life cant play in this server. If u want back old players and old clans for server at this exp rate, u took the wrong way. I think so many player will leave server at this exp rate.

You need to keep in mind that old members and old clans, all ppl have a personal life and today are with more than 27 years or more. I think the vast majority will not be killing themselves for leveling characters.

Therefore, I believe a 50x exp server, with the current rate of drop and spoil or with a small increase XD, it would be much more attractive for all players.

I believe 50x exp will not characterize as PVP server because all the other functions of the server, such as drop and spoil remain low without GM shop. Low rate to collect material for crafting, in my view is the essence of lineage 2.

well... i hope exp increase significantly or so many ppl leave server.

best regards.
Emp1r35
Leader LemonSquad - NM30x

well i can agree with you but. not 50% just 15% is fair ,

on other hand tatto and mana i think that is a bit strange,

Yukina

Make a poll about pots and tatoo please .

flamingAwe

as i see, the mentioned exploit is fixed, good.
on topic, you can't change rates after server start... common sence. so it doesn't change routes for those, who are ahead, and those, who started later.
if you want to encourage newcomers: ADD something, do not change, what already exists(at least in 1 chronickle xD).

stanxoo

ppl who play 9/9 are 67-70 hahahaha nigga pls, the top CP in exp is mine and we arent 67-70, so pls...

NekFrus

at least dubble the exp... yesterday was much better

stanxoo