Web Analytics
DROP CHANCE IN GC FOR Q

News:

Main Menu

DROP CHANCE IN GC FOR Q

Started by AnDuTu, January 19, 2014, 11:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnDuTu

Hy every one,i would like discuss about monster reward in gc for part 1.

I`m here killing mobs and in 1:30H i got only 2 Ancient parchment. I think this low chance to drop them make the quests for getting a grade recipe armors imposible.What do u think about this.
I already spoke with track and he said that if u want rec go make spoiler.There is only solution about this,to transform the game in spoilerslineage and we all can delete all quests from the map and we can start only with spoilers.

PS. Stop spam with bullsh1ts and talk about this topic.If u spam u make lag:D

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: AnDuTu on January 19, 2014, 11:20:51 AM
Hy every one,i would like discuss about monster reward in gc for part 1.

I`m here killing mobs and in 1:30H i got only 2 Ancient parchment. I think this low chance to drop them make the quests for getting a grade recipe armors imposible.What do u think about this.
I already spoke with track and he said that if u want rec go make spoiler.There is only solution about this,to transform the game in spoilerslineage and we all can delete all quests from the map and we can start only with spoilers.

PS. Stop spam with bullsh1ts and talk about this topic.If u spam u make lag:D
Impossible=100% not possible, but lower rate=possible as i have told you.
I told you if you want recipe you either make a spoiler and spoil it or do a quest , either way its a slower process not happening by killing few mobs. Quest itself working fluently . And as i have told you, dwarfs are very important part of this game, just because you dislike them doesnt mean they are ***p.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

AnDuTu

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 19, 2014, 11:29:33 AM
Impossible=100% not possible, but lower rate=possible as i have told you.
I told you if you want recipe you either make a spoiler and spoil it or do a quest , either way its a slower process not happening by killing few mobs. Quest itself working fluently . And as i have told you, dwarfs are very important part of this game, just because you dislike them doesnt mean they are ***p.

ok u saying make spoiler. i`m 100% sure that u don`t know that not all a grade rec can be spoiled.I`m going to spoil baium ass for dc gloves and for maj boots gaunthlets and many other recipe.I won`t talk about a grade top armor rec. AWESOME

I said is imposible cuz :

0.001 chance to drop pergament in gc
i don`t wanna think about open them cuz there is a chance too to get rewards like u need.
i don`t wanna think about talking with npc about all of this to try get a recipe,there is a chance too... so if i will think about ALL of this , i know why i`m saying is ALMOST IMPOSIBLE TO MAKE THIS Quest.

=^TrackZero^=

We are talking about this quest?

http://l2.eogamer.com/wiki/Exploration_of_the_Giants_Cave,_Part_1_old

Or?

__Metallica__

What you expected? To get all easy? Difficulty is level "Track" :D Good luck.
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

AnDuTu

Yes,about this quest, think about to take 1 recipe u need like 40-50 parchment`s or maby more, and that recipe is random from 4-5 . so simple mats. if u wanna to take tallum plate amor recipe for example u need at least 200 parchment`s .After that u open each parchment and after u open there is a chance to get the good reward or bad,and after that u go back to npc.

This is one exmaple,i don`t wanna think TOI quest,that means u need kill at 5,7,8,9,10 to make Blue print from 1-13, and others 1-6,1-5 . and there is a chance there too to take 1 dark crystal boots lining instead of recipe.

AnDuTu

Quote from: __Metallica__ on January 19, 2014, 11:43:34 AM
What you expected? To get all easy? Difficulty is level "Track" :D Good luck.

OMG smart as... i`m thinking that is like u need to farm 1 mounth to make a grade set, or mby more.I don`t wanna think about how much time u need to farm for s grade wep. 1 YEAR????

Garn.

drake (or track)

"
QUESTS
QUEST REWARDS are 2x EXP and 2x Adena Amount
QUEST ITEM have 200% chances to drop

are you really sure about this 200%???
cause as i can see most of quests are still 1x drop rate.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

AnDuTu

Is kinda less then 1x chance after killing 1 mob to get a reward like pergaments in gc or toi or everywere.

AnDuTu

Quote from: Garn. on January 19, 2014, 11:47:29 AM
drake (or track)

"
QUESTS

Yeah i was looking for that too... 10xs cuz u found

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Garn. on January 19, 2014, 11:47:29 AM
drake (or track)

"
QUESTS

I will check that.

=^TrackZero^=

Seems the quest items drop is lower then it should be. Doing few checks and will inform you promptly.

Thank you