Web Analytics
exp/lags

News:

Main Menu

exp/lags

Started by Spelso666, January 19, 2014, 04:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spelso666

GZ guys great job im lvl 51 in grp with 2 ppl and im getting 0,24% from mob 55 lvl ty for facked exp rate and second thing ^^awesome lags ss lags/pick up lags atack lags :D fackin awesome server

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

Simsung

I love it. If you dont like it, noone forces you to play.

dedemonn

Screw the exp rate - you are gettting slow exp, then everyone else does. If you wanna x10, vitality, nevits and other crap, go on GF+ server. IL was that slow and most of those who came here knew that.

Spelso666

rate should be till 60 +/- 60% so stop QQing while u dont know anything about it and 1 more question u like exping with lags?  :o :o :o

Spelso666

have u ever seen any qq topic? cause this is not 1 of them ^^

Spelso666

Spelso666

Quote from: Falatko on January 19, 2014, 05:21:36 PM
kiddo? maybe, brainless? nah that is you )
its very sad that u just reply my words cause u dont know what to say ^^ keep it up dude

sm0g

I'm swimming in tears lol.
null.void

BrainDamage

U knew waht exp curve going to look like before opening,why the fak u are crying now?

=^TrackZero^=

I inow about ss lags. Dont worry
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]