Web Analytics
Is there something like "decrease background performance" in Interlude ?

News:

Main Menu

Is there something like "decrease background performance" in Interlude ?

Started by killer625, January 20, 2014, 12:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killer625

hey,
i would like to have smooth dual box experience which is not possible with this bullcrap, anyone know if you can do anything about decreasing performance of other window ?

killer625

i do not have lag problem, the problem is when i run my dual box, window u currently use runs fine, but the other one has its performance decreased, as if u had checked the option decrease background performance in newer chronicles, i am wondering if there is any way to turn it off in interlude

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: killer625 on January 20, 2014, 01:11:05 PM
i do not have lag problem, the problem is when i run my dual box, window u currently use runs fine, but the other one has its performance decreased, as if u had checked the option decrease background performance in newer chronicles, i am wondering if there is any way to turn it off in interlude
Check low details in options?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

killer625

i dont have performance problems, when u have 2 windows opened simultaneously, the u use works smooth, the other one has its performance decreased to save the computing power, i dont want that sh1t, i want both windows to run smooth.

sm0g

Quote from: killer625 on January 20, 2014, 01:20:30 PM
i dont have performance problems, when u have 2 windows opened simultaneously, the u use works smooth, the other one has its performance decreased to save the computing power, i dont want that sh1t, i want both windows to run smooth.

Maybe use windows xp then, since windows 7(as for me) have and had this feature on every server i used to play. I think its related to AERO.
null.void