Web Analytics
about dwarven sub

News:

Main Menu

about dwarven sub

Started by pmkaboo, January 20, 2014, 11:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pmkaboo

please carefully reconsider your stance on dwarven mutants. i think its ridiculous disabling mutants for dwarves, simply because it reduces their choice of sub to 1, and while spoil/craft char can be fun as a box, its pretty much useless to have as a main char. anyway, whatever your choice is, its not a deal breaker and i wont complain, i will simply make retail sub on the dwarf :D.

BUT, putting my personal opinion about this case aside, im here asking you to make up your mind, because i wouldnt like it at all if you allowed mutant dwarves after i make the useless spoil/craft. and seeing how many changes were done in just first 3 days, im kinda scared of this happening.

i know that im not even close to getting sub right now, but i wanted to say this, and i will repeat it again when i get the horn. i dont know what your reasons are to disable mutant dwarves, and i dont really care, just be sure not to change your mind after people start getting subs.

thanks.

Artur

There are many chars with different tasks. Dwarf can be main character, why not? Making money isnt nice? :)

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

pmkaboo

im not saying spoil/craft is bad, its awesome char, i just dont like that its being forced on me. any other race can make dd/tank, dd,dd, dd/support, support/support whatever other combination, with dwarves its only spoil/craft or craft/spoil :D. also another problem is that you need craft much sooner than after sub, so you end up with two crafts.

track: craft/anything would be awesome at sieges, and in most cases much better than craft/spoil.

Artur

Well i think creators of Lineage 2 forced it to all of us. Their idea for dwarf class was strickly for items support + clan support (sieges for example).
Dont forget that you can make retail subclass after you make craft/spoiler, so you can be for example sps/ee in dwarf's skin. Its hard task to lvl it up but you may be 1 unique char on server.