Web Analytics
how is with SShots? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

how is with SShots?

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 20, 2014, 02:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingAwe

Stop cry here. The only real crap about this server is that they change rates "at run time", and some SS lag if still exixts, lazy to log check, if they fixed it.

=drake=

Quote from: maxiou on January 20, 2014, 07:50:09 PM
let me get it straight, im not crying just my opinion. How i should feel when admin is changing rates for party exp - like nerfing them. 2 days ago 180% pt bonus now close to zero. And how about lies for autopicup, pvp events etc. This is not even farm server, its like retail but instead of retail nothing is working in here so u can still defend that server without any idea what are u talking about and arguments kk

PvP events is too early!
But still, you can already join the PvP area of GoE that is basically the only way to obtain level4 empowered tattoos!

About partyexp, with the reduction, the rates was boosted.
In fact, no nerf applied... you still get the same exp as before in party (in fact, you get more now).
how?
lets take lv80 as example as is the easier (same rule applies to all other levels over 40):

pre-headstart: was 2.5x with 180%. Means 2.5*1.8=4.5x
headstart: was 3x with 150%. Means 3*1.5=4.5x
now: 4.5x with 110%. Means 4.5*1.1=4.95x

So, no nerf. It even got raised!
The exp you get by killing a mob in party remained always the same (except now that is even higher), what got really raised is how much exp you get in solo (and so SP/Adena that are linked to it and that gets reflected to the party experience too)