Can't install because of the new version

News:

Main Menu

Can't install because of the new version

Started by Dragonyt, January 20, 2014, 04:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonyt

Hi ppl.
I have a little problem. I downloaded L2 Interlude, but when I try to install it, it says "The setup has detected that version 109.07.12031 of Lineage II is already installed. This setup installs an earlier version of Lineage II (90.7.2281). You will have to uninstall the previous version before installing thie version".
Is it possible to install Interlude without uninstalling High Five? Thank you in advance.
BTW, Im with Windows XP.
Interlude server: Selinna sps/ee ^_^

vaiper

Quote from: Dragonyt on January 20, 2014, 04:38:35 PM
Hi ppl.
I have a little problem. I downloaded L2 Interlude, but when I try to install it, it says "The setup has detected that version 109.07.12031 of Lineage II is already installed. This setup installs an earlier version of Lineage II (90.7.2281). You will have to uninstall the previous version before installing thie version".
Is it possible to install Interlude without uninstalling High Five? Thank you in advance.
BTW, Im with Windows XP.

Change H5 folder name at Program Files, from Lineage II to something else.

Dragonyt

lNecropsy

Lieange used to work w/t installing it on old chronicles.

Maybe you install it in another PC/HD and just copy the "Lineage II" folder, and then paste into your main PC.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Dragonyt

Thank you. If I dont find better solution, I will try this one and wrote the result here.

=drake=

a) rename the Lineage2 H5 folder to something else (maybe move it to c:\games\L2H5)
b) uninstall it (it will not uninstall for real, as you renamed it)
c) install Interlude (maybe c:\games\L2IL)
d) now you have both clients, enjoy!

Simsung

Or you can open your registry and delete paths to lineage clients (use search function in your registry)

start -> command line -> regedit -> search -> lineage -> delete local paths