Turn Undead and its land rate

News:

Main Menu

Turn Undead and its land rate

Started by emissary, January 20, 2014, 08:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emissary

hi there.

I would like to know what is the land rate for turn undead spell? cuz it's kinda not working as it should be. Been using it on many servers, on official servers and land rate wasn't 100% but it wasn't 10% either. Here, no matter what mob i am trying to lethal i am getting ripped off spirit ore, cuz this spell works one in a million times.
Tested with a friend, thanks for the answer and hopefully quick fix
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

=drake=

Level?
Because the skill gains 5% land rate every two levels (and then +1% every enchant)

reddragonjr

-buy-able shadow items D grade (needs reboot).
So after reboot we can buy them bcs I log and nothing at shop.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

emissary

Quote from: =drake= on January 20, 2014, 08:29:03 PM
Level?
Because the skill gains 5% land rate every two levels (and then +1% every enchant)

right now i am lvl 60 and skill is lvl 3 :) thanks for info

emissary

still same land rate, I am now 64 and it lands like 5% of the time...

SizeMatters

i noticed lower land rate also, it's way too low and makes the skill totally useless

=drake=

Skill behave like this since 10 years.
Starts at 10% landrate, then every two levels goes up by +5%
At max level lands 30% then for more you need to enchant it "power"

emissary

okay thanks for replying back. Will check it as i lvl up and let you know how it goes :)

razveck

The land rate is also increased/decreased according to the level differnece between you and the mob, if I'm not mistaken. So try using it on green mobs and see if that helps

pmkaboo

Quote from: razveck on January 21, 2014, 02:36:50 PM
The land rate is also increased/decreased according to the level differnece between you and the mob, if I'm not mistaken. So try using it on green mobs and see if that helps
yes, but that applies to all spells, not just turn undead. basically you have to land the spell first, and then the % of turn undead come into play and you either instakill the mob or just fear him. if he isnt instakilled or feared then you arent landing the spell at all and should find lower lvl mobs.

somasz

We (players) were playing on MANY servers on various chronicles and healer 73 was lvling in pagan easily. If turn undead worked like now for 10 years here, it worked wrong.

Vendettacz

I think land rate should be 93.7% so Elders and bishops can powerlvl whole party in pagans. Everyone would be happy. Exp would be fast enough and there wouldnt be cry topics like this one.

Who is with me?!

edit: Also the last l2j server i played, Turn undead worked on normal mobs, so you should fix it here also!
professional retarded driver