ding 70 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

ding 70

Started by stanxoo, January 20, 2014, 11:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thepal

Quote from: Simao on January 21, 2014, 04:32:20 PM
If you are rich enough that you dont need to work you're not playing linage 2 mate :) (or you are one sorry dirtbag)

Trust me some ppl play... just for fun and sometimes they dont even donate cuz for them is more fun to obtain items by their own...

Doomsong

18h + is sickness but ya most of ppls playing like this.. cant image what person should be  for that.

stanxoo

Quote from: Simao on January 21, 2014, 04:32:20 PM
If you are rich enough that you dont need to work you're not playing linage 2 mate :) (or you are one sorry dirtbag)

so u're wrong :)

VOoDOoT

P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

Simao

Obviously it depends on what we assume as "rich enough to not have to work" for me it's let's say 10k euro a month. And we are not talking about some douche bags who sit with their parents and pretty much are parasite.

All we see or seem, is but the dream within the dream ...

stanxoo

Quote from: Simao on January 21, 2014, 06:12:05 PM
Obviously it depends on what we assume as "rich enough to not have to work" for me it's let's say 10k euro a month. And we are not talking about some douche bags who sit with their parents and pretty much are parasite.

I half of it per month and rlly i dont feel that i need more

Simao

Again - everything here is individual but brother if I would have that type of an income without a job - the last thing would be playing mmorpg :)

All we see or seem, is but the dream within the dream ...

Doomsong

Quote from: Simao on January 21, 2014, 06:24:39 PM
Again - everything here is individual but brother if I would have that type of an income without a job - the last thing would be playing mmorpg :)
Totally agree..

Moska23