Enchant System... - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Enchant System...

Started by Ziehen, January 21, 2014, 05:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reddragonjr

Quote from: llllllllll on January 22, 2014, 12:34:32 AM
Again I will say it, he was reffering to official stats I will not repeat what I said above so read and try to understand his post, I bet you didn't even realise there was a table there right ?
Also...I really have no clue why do you bring your salary up in this conversation..so what if you get a 3k salary does it makes you smarter ? I guess not since its a medium salary...

Go read again Drake's posts for another thousand time, I'm off to sleep cya.
That table isn't valid since 1st day it was posted.But you to stubborn to understand.
I'm done replying to you Mr. knows it all.
Gl living in your fairy tail world where everything is possible.BB
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

llllllllll

Quote from: reddragonjr on January 22, 2014, 12:45:32 AM
That table isn't valid since 1st day it was posted.But you to stubborn to understand.
I'm done replying to you Mr. knows it all.
Gl living in your fairy tail world where everything is possible.BB

Well I'd like to say show me the post or it didn't happen, its too easy to pull things out of your ass without proofs ;).
Thanks ! I will keep living in my fairy "Tale" not "Tail" where every logic thing is possible ;).
Have fun!
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=215&i=37216yc1.gif][/URL]

Ziehen

It doesn't matter if there is a 25% pvp damage reduction, that applies to all weapons, enchanted or not, that means there will still be a difference...

Enchant rate should be as low as possible, +5 to +7 "Hard", +8 to +10 "You Have BALLS", +11 and more "Near impossible"...

I don't know how ppl agrees with the current enchant rate, it's just not good.

reddragonjr

Quote from: llllllllll on January 22, 2014, 12:48:12 AM
Well I'd like to say show me the post or it didn't happen, its too easy to pull things out of your ass without proofs ;).
Thanks ! I will keep living in my fairy "Tale" not "Tail" where every logic thing is possible ;).
Have fun!
For your info smart ass "Fairy Tail" is a manga for kids like you.I was making reference at that.I wasn't referring at the common words "fairy tale".Failing hard in every post.
Cya dude!No hard feelings!

Like Drake and Track said you can't make everyone happy there's always some smart ass qqing and complaining.This community is freaked.They should stop listening to those "smart asses" that complain 24/7 for good.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

llllllllll

Quote from: reddragonjr on January 22, 2014, 12:58:32 AM
For your info smart ass "Fairy Tail" is a manga for kids like you.I was making reference at that.I wasn't referring at the common words "fairy tale".Failing hard in every post.
Cya dude!No hard feelings!

Like Drake and Track said you can't make everyone happy there's always some smart ass qqing and complaining.This community is freaked.They should stop listening to those "smart asses" that complain 24/7 for good.
Ofc you can't make everyone happy that's for sure ;).
The fact that you mentioned it means that you are watching it and thus are one of the kids you stated :) (logic logic hurts).
Also where is the post you talked about ? no proof only insults and shits yet you keep openning that big mouth of yours.
What a disapointment, I was looking forward to see that post you talked about earlier.
Or you saw that you had 0 proof and was totally wrong about shits you stated, so you wanted to turn this into a spam/flame land ? I'm not falling in this :)
I won ! CYA GN for good ^_^. I will not post again until you get that so called proof (since the post itself doesn't exist I guess I'm not talking to you again heh)
Peace.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=215&i=37216yc1.gif][/URL]

Simsung

You all assume that +15 weapon has 50% chance to enchant to +16.
Yeah, it does, but you forget it took LOTS of luck to enchant it that far. For every 50% chance to enchant it, there was 50% chance to burn it.
By simple math, here are the "odds"

CHANCE OF ENCHANTING FIGHTER WEAPON FROM +0 TO:
+4 90%
+5 72%
+6 57%
+7 46%
+8 36%
+9 29%
+10 20%
+11 14%
+12 10%
+13 6%
+14 3%
+15 1%

I can't wait to see the screenshots of failed enchants :)

Ziehen

Quote from: Simsung on January 22, 2014, 01:59:43 AM
You all assume that +15 weapon has 50% chance to enchant to +16.
Yeah, it does, but you forget it took LOTS of luck to enchant it that far. For every 50% chance to enchant it, there was 50% chance to burn it.
By simple math, here are the "odds"

CHANCE OF ENCHANTING FIGHTER WEAPON FROM +0 TO:
+4 90%
+5 72%
+6 57%
+7 46%
+8 36%
+9 29%
+10 20%
+11 14%
+12 10%
+13 6%
+14 3%
+15 1%

I can't wait to see the screenshots of failed enchants :)
That mat is inaccurated, u are based on luck, as for a guy could be the luckiest one and enchant 2 weapons to +15, it's still retarded...

djvancho

I will not read all the ....
You qq for too many weps on +9, so go an enchant too chances are equal. If you reduce enchant rates now for example it ruin  balance beacause some people already made their weps. And of course others will start qq.
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

igi

Quote from: Ziehen on January 22, 2014, 05:51:28 AM
That mat is inaccurated, u are based on luck, as for a guy could be the luckiest one and enchant 2 weapons to +15, it's still retarded...
So, r u saying they should reduce luck in people? o.O

unhandledexeption

Quote from: djvancho on January 22, 2014, 03:12:52 PM
I will not read all the ....
You qq for too many weps on +9, so go an enchant too chances are equal. If you reduce enchant rates now for example it ruin  balance beacause some people already made their weps. And of course others will start qq.

easy to solve. Lower the enchant above +6 to +4 for example.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Ziehen

Quote from: igi on January 22, 2014, 03:33:54 PM
So, r u saying they should reduce luck in people? o.O
Do you really think i tried to say that? or u're just trolling? i ment that the system is based in pure luck ( i know even if the rate would be the lowest possible, it would be about luck to success or not ) but right now, they are making it to damn easy... You know what? Forget about what i said, i might said the wrong words, but in the end what i wanted to say is no matter if it's equal for everyone, NOBODY likes "STARWARS" that's all...

lFreak

Nightmare
- FreaQ wc/bish - off
Phoenix
- FreaQ bd/se - off
Tarantula
- Freaak ol/wc - off
- Pawcik tk/sws - off
HellRaiser
- Freak - on