Web Analytics
Light armor evasion mastery

News:

Main Menu

Light armor evasion mastery

Started by ryhoo, January 22, 2014, 01:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryhoo

There is problem with this skill (or my char). I have TH lvl 54 atm, nick Ryhoo.
I learned skill Light armor evasion mastery every time it was possible. Few days ago i went to master of warrior guild and i see i have this skill to learn, lvl 1. I thought i just forgot to learn it before, so i just learn. Next day i lvled up and went to master again, and again i have this skill to lear from lvl 1. Today i went there again and was like "wtf i learn this skill from lvl 1 third time". Something is wrong, pls check. I wont learn it for now till i get reply

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ryhoo on January 22, 2014, 01:45:33 PM
There is problem with this skill (or my char). I have TH lvl 54 atm, nick Ryhoo.
I learned skill Light armor evasion mastery every time it was possible. Few days ago i went to master of warrior guild and i see i have this skill to learn, lvl 1. I thought i just forgot to learn it before, so i just learn. Next day i lvled up and went to master again, and again i have this skill to lear from lvl 1. Today i went there again and was like "wtf i learn this skill from lvl 1 third time". Something is wrong, pls check. I wont learn it for now till i get reply
That issue should be solved now, learn it again. If for some reason bug appears again write me back to see whats going on .

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]