Web Analytics
Clan Hall information

News:

Main Menu

Clan Hall information

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 22, 2014, 10:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

After cinsulting with the staff, clan hall auctioners remain as they are right now. Official without any changes. Make sure to bid on time.

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Deavon

Also keep in mind that is NOT allowed to get more than one clan hall per clan , that means that you cant go and get clan halls with alt clan(bot clan/ghost clan) just to sell it later for items/coins in game .
It will be checked and there will be punishments if someone gets more than 1 clan hall for his own profit .

Saintly

Quote from: ^Deavon^ on January 22, 2014, 01:18:03 PM
Also keep in mind that is NOT allowed to get more than one clan hall per clan , that means that you cant go and get clan halls with alt clan(bot clan/ghost clan) just to sell it later for items/coins in game .
It will be checked and there will be punishments if someone gets more than 1 clan hall for his own profit .
With all respect this is plain stupid, if some clans can farm enough adena to buy all the top CH's thats cause they are well organized, there are CH's in Gludio/Schut/Dion/Gludin that even the tiniest clan's can afford.
Quote from: igi on February 07, 2014, 04:19:13 PM
Turn Undead is not a farming skill, stop with the QQ

igi

Quote from: Saintly on January 22, 2014, 02:41:22 PM
With all respect this is plain stupid, if some clans can farm enough adena to buy all the top CH's thats cause they are well organized, there are CH's in Gludio/Schut/Dion/Gludin that even the tiniest clan's can afford.
Why would a clan want to buy all the CHs?

Saintly

So they can sell them/trade them for a profit later.
Quote from: igi on February 07, 2014, 04:19:13 PM
Turn Undead is not a farming skill, stop with the QQ

igi

Quote from: Saintly on January 22, 2014, 02:45:29 PM
So they can sell them/trade them for a profit later.
This is what the government is doing to u, and u hate your government!

nbx

What if I want to buy a CH for my bot clan but not to sell it, but to actually use it? Am I allowed to do that?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: nbx on January 22, 2014, 03:00:37 PM
What if I want to buy a CH for my bot clan but not to sell it, but to actually use it? Am I allowed to do that?
No bot clans allowed, but i doubt you will be able to outbid serious active clans.

Peorexo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 22, 2014, 03:11:51 PM
No bot clans allowed, but i doubt you will be able to outbid serious active clans.
You think?

=^TrackZero^=

Peorexo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 22, 2014, 03:16:19 PM
By using logic yes, by using exploits no.
you have to remember that, most of actives clans are making plenty of cp's and gearing them already spending tons of adena for that, and others like me were just saving the cash up to now and im fairly sure i could outbid some of "big" clans

nbx

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 22, 2014, 03:16:19 PM
By using logic yes, by using exploits no.

I'm fairly sure that every single solo player who's been turning their profits to make more money(with shots, crafts, etc) since the beginning could outbid most of the big clans who focused on gearing up. I know for a fact that some of the big clans are strugling to get a few million(less than 5)/member because people spend their money stupidly or simply don't have enough time to farm enough to both sustain themselves AND pay to the clan.