75 ding ding - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

75 ding ding

Started by stanxoo, January 22, 2014, 10:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohikan

Quote from: stanxoo on January 23, 2014, 07:13:27 AM
on official or good private servers (I mean with good social, like russian clans etc.) people says gz, here butthurt about that im nolife or not, i can answer u easy i got free time now in my job for 1 week, my fiancee is on holiday so i can farm with my cp and i will make all things in 1 week and 80% of u make it in 2months :)

I think its a good private server... When you posted "ding 70", as I saw so many ppl said GZ. But what do you expect, kiss you after every lvls?

Its little bit pathetic...

flamingAwe

Quote from: stanxoo on January 23, 2014, 07:13:27 AM
on official or good private servers (I mean with good social, like russian clans etc.) people says gz, here butthurt about that im nolife or not, i can answer u easy i got free time now in my job for 1 week, my fiancee is on holiday so i can farm with my cp and i will make all things in 1 week and 80% of u make it in 2months :)

laughted at "good social, russian clans" part xD
if local russians wanted to play in russian clan, they'd go to other servers.
we come here to play in international medium.

Zeelgadees

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

Jooda

I vote to rename server name to the name to our the best player, STANXOO! Drake if you read that, please do the favor to the community! such player is like one on million, even rav3n (?) and belit arent so pr0! I just can't wait for next level (hope that when he reach 76, he will make new post immediately).

HerrMayer

No, rename it nightmare xd
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

Yukina

He iz da best and everything else iz TRASH .
Sad thing is there are ppl with lvl higher than him .

Dis topic's name shows how tard is dis guy anyway ... WORST IN DN HISTORY GZ BRO

stanxoo

gimme a nickname of man who is higher than me, tard.

iMEXX

Quote from: stanxoo on January 23, 2014, 04:25:18 PM
gimme a nickname of man who is higher than me, tard.
i know even a subbed guy... can u shut da fuk up !?  :-*
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: PanMarcin on January 23, 2014, 10:40:16 AM
omg ppl like u guys are funny.

You are coming to the server, lvling up as fast as u can, after week you cry there is no pvp, blablabla and you leave server and tell something like "who the fack is clan XYZ, ppls said they are pro/good clan, but they cant even lvl up to 76 in 1 week" Lineage skill is not about fast lvling up, but about pvp... what is the point of this?
to show everybody how fast are u r lvling up? its not a race game its MMORPG think about it...

btw. I'm not cryin about it i played with clan/cp like u and i know how it is. But now if mine girlfriend go out for week or smth like that i better go to the gym, then farmin with CP. ok nvm u do what u want. Your life your choise :)

sorry for mine bad english :P

can any1 pls tell me what CP stands for? :D i've been seein it multiple times and i dont have an idea what does it mean.
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Misato

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on January 23, 2014, 04:39:04 PM
can any1 pls tell me what CP stands for? :D i've been seein it multiple times and i dont have an idea what does it mean.
constant party

Teon     - CrazyApple, xPride
DNet    - LadyMisato, xMisato, SoyFon, Casval, xOdin, Happy
RPG     - CrazyApple

igi

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on January 23, 2014, 04:39:04 PM
Cerebral Paralysis

ImmortaLSpiriT

SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!