Some Suggestions - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Some Suggestions

Started by kramligz, January 23, 2014, 07:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WinKedz

Quote from: preater on January 23, 2014, 02:32:48 PM
noone will pvp at low lvl, all will rush, just as I said before server start and nothing will change. we simply dont want to freaking pvp @60lvl.  8years ago it was fun. now it's not.
if u want pvp in high lvls go exp or change server to x5000 noob

@MaTi

xp-bootle haha good one,

dude in this game as in real life it's all about time investment and dedication.

igi

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 23, 2014, 12:37:47 PM
....who told that "by Math" it would've take 1-2months to make 7x+ ? Igi? Or who it was?

Wasnt me..

Btw r there any wars yet? Ive seen some screens of Excidium fighting FI..

HerrMayer

Give us back our old DNET set but instead dinasty could be R-99 or dunno some cool unique armor
Freya weapons could be nice too
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

Peorexo

Quote from: NecroMan on January 23, 2014, 02:01:05 PM
Sadly but server is sux for solo players.And ye i know, l2 is party and pvp based game.But for those whos working?They cant join to any clan because 1-2-3 hours daily(in diffrent times) not so much.There are a lot more way to slower the game, turn off mana pots and low exp rate are one of them.Sadly thats not good for everyone.
i pretty much grinded all alone or with 1 buff bot, rarely in pt, and im already finishing 3rd having enchanted weapon/jwls, some a-grade parts and pretty good amount of adena...

Ath

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 23, 2014, 03:53:38 PM
Give us back our old DNET set but instead dinasty could be R-99 or dunno some cool unique armor
if u want those stuff, u are in wrong serve dude
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

kramligz

Quote from: igi on January 23, 2014, 12:29:00 PM
lol boost xp?

Why?

hehe. It's ok for me if no. By the way this suggestion only comes up on my mind twice and wanted to see if this suggestion can help or boost more our community without considering about the no-lifers who can use also this kind of bottle. I was playing official server 1 year ago and this system is still working until now. Just my though. :D

Thanks for the ideas you sharing guys.

HerrMayer

Quote from: Ath on January 23, 2014, 09:27:28 PM
if u want those stuff, u are in wrong serve dude

Shut up Berny  is only a suggestion and you are not in place to judge since your super idea ruined the R.I.P arena, next time  think and read twice b4 making quote on what I post.
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

sm0g

Quote from: HerrMayer on January 23, 2014, 03:53:38 PM

dont-even-think-about-it.
null.void

Soviete

Quote from: kramligz on January 24, 2014, 04:08:43 AM
hehe. It's ok for me if no. By the way this suggestion only comes up on my mind twice and wanted to see if this suggestion can help or boost more our community without considering about the no-lifers who can use also this kind of bottle. I was playing official server 1 year ago and this system is still working until now. Just my though. :D

Thanks for the ideas you sharing guys.
Stop talking about official servers. If theres so good, y r u playing heres? Besides tatoos and dnet subs, EVERYTHING will ruin the server. The past told us this.

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD

Pebamama

Quote from: kramligz on January 23, 2014, 07:30:29 AM
Donations:
   - exp boost bottle, x2 or something like that =  to balance the no-life players and have life players.
   - Hair accessories.
   - custom summon or rides such as dragon, track, motorcycle and etc.

Exp boost . No fking way . Go out and exp , you should pick a server with higher rates or a different game...
Custom summon?! Sorry but most of the people came here  because it was interlude . If you want shiny ponnies go play WoW.
As for the hair accessories they will be probably in the donations.

TheDead

Quote from: Pebamama on January 24, 2014, 01:34:25 PM
Exp boost . No fking way . Go out and exp , you should pick a server with higher rates or a different game...
Custom summon?! Sorry but most of the people came here  because it was interlude . If you want shiny ponnies go play WoW.
As for the hair accessories they will be probably in the donations.

Hopefully the cheese hat for sure it would go well with the whines ;D
Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me;
          Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurres to me What a long, strange trip it's been.