Dagger - Chance % Blow rate - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Dagger - Chance % Blow rate

Started by andrzej, January 24, 2014, 03:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsrealm

Quote from: Falatko on February 03, 2014, 07:31:25 PM
friend is PW and we did 3 duels he landed 7/8 blows during PVP and he land like 90% of backstabs to mobs while he farm maybe do higher lvl than 40 and then come complain

DO NOT USE BACKSTAB from FRONT

My friend is PW and we did 5 duels and he landed 2/8 blows during PVP and he land like 20% of backstabs to mobs while he farm maybe do higher lvl than 40 and then come complain
Balki

Csenky

Whining on land rate is like whining on craft. I failed 3/3 tpa, someone crafted 3/3 dc gloves. So what? You can fail 90 out of 100 hits, it still doesn't mean it's 10% success rate, it's just a trash serie for you, someone else made the opposite meanwhile, somewhere else. I had 17 misses on a mob in a row, which I farmed for 7 hours, and didn't miss more than 1 out of 20 times usually. Calculate the chance of that.

Gear up, get your DYEs and Tattoos, put 2 months of playtime into the character, and then put here something constructive, based on experience.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Blizzer

Comparing melee hits to skills? Use double shot, tell me how many 'double shot failed aka 0 damage' you'll get. Same for triple slash, hydro blast etc. Of course like 100% landrate was only in C3 with daggers+mm but 60% would do the work here. WTF I'm supposed to be a dagger, skill based class, and build my setup +STR +OE dagger and go for melee hits?
I don't even want to imagine dagger/tank with deflect arrow on  ;D
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

zocha

Archers are op here :D
Wonder where are those qqers that cryed abot archers server
Fr3zer - TH/PP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_c5d6VrdZ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjqET27qf0

Peorexo

Quote from: Blizzer on February 05, 2014, 10:18:19 AM
Comparing melee hits to skills? Use double shot, tell me how many 'double shot failed aka 0 damage' you'll get. Same for triple slash, hydro blast etc. Of course like 100% landrate was only in C3 with daggers+mm but 60% would do the work here. WTF I'm supposed to be a dagger, skill based class, and build my setup +STR +OE dagger and go for melee hits?
I don't even want to imagine dagger/tank with deflect arrow on  ;D
would say +5str dagger+50+haste, th/wl and war cry thrill fight gg since blows not landing... was it the reason of nerf war cry cuz skills not landing all using melee? :D