question about dual box

News:

Main Menu

question about dual box

Started by ameba40, January 24, 2014, 05:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ameba40

2.   Dual Box and related rules:

2.1  Outside town (for pvp/exp) you can have 1 <MAIN> and 1 <SUPPORT> (*So it means 1 IP = 2 chars outside town, and we can make difference if behind is REAL PLAYER and if is A BOT , there is a test for it so you cant lie about it, if you play from same house with REAL persons or from internet cafe as long its real players and not bots you have nothing to worry about) (Braking these rule will make you 2 days of jail (or ban) up to permanent ban if repeated all over again)
2.2   Shops inside town and offline shops , there is no limit in amount you can open, as long as they are in TOWN.
2.3   L2w users (permanent ban) *Notice we try to fight l2w with protection, but just in case this the the punishment.

what about 2 supports in TOWN, i mean u say i will open all shop with no limit  , but dont say i cant stay in city for example : 1 Blade dance + 1 Sword Singer in town  for rebuff station "IN CITY"

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ameba40 on January 24, 2014, 05:41:59 PM
2.   Dual Box and related rules:

2.1  Outside town (for pvp/exp) you can have 1 <MAIN> and 1 <SUPPORT> (*So it means 1 IP = 2 chars outside town, and we can make difference if behind is REAL PLAYER and if is A BOT , there is a test for it so you cant lie about it, if you play from same house with REAL persons or from internet cafe as long its real players and not bots you have nothing to worry about) (Braking these rule will make you 2 days of jail (or ban) up to permanent ban if repeated all over again)
2.2   Shops inside town and offline shops , there is no limit in amount you can open, as long as they are in TOWN.
2.3   L2w users (permanent ban) *Notice we try to fight l2w with protection, but just in case this the the punishment.

what about 2 supports in TOWN, i mean u say i will open all shop with no limit  , but dont say i cant stay in city for example : 1 Blade dance + 1 Sword Singer in town  for rebuff station "IN CITY"
No problems about that either, as long as they stay in the town
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]