Once again I'm asking - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Once again I'm asking

Started by Escaflew, January 24, 2014, 08:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saintly

Quote from: Misato on January 24, 2014, 09:06:35 PM
According to that logic i don't see why lowering enchant rate would be a problem, rich ppl will still try more than poor ppl but we'll see less blue/red weapons around.
This.

Personally i don't any see positive side of having more OE weapons on the server, it closing the gap between C/B+SA > S+SA that ppl would normally have to actually spend some time/PvP to get (the few first at least) instead of farming adena/enchants and pray to be lucky. (Except if u manage to mess up the donations with soul crystals & stuff.)
Also this is a low-rate more or less, if someone wanted to see a server full OE blue/red/purple/green/rainbow weapons he would join a x10k server or some sv full of BR/GR scrubs.
Quote from: igi on February 07, 2014, 04:19:13 PM
Turn Undead is not a farming skill, stop with the QQ

vaiper

Quote from: TigrisOfSouls on January 24, 2014, 09:50:21 PM
I highly doubt that new players will start playing here If they see 600 players running around with red weapons like star-wars.

I though this was a low-rate server

Thats why i choose NM over Dragon  7 years ago.

I joined Dragon and everyone had glowing weapon, insead on NM almost no one had.

igi

Quote from: TigrisOfSouls on January 24, 2014, 09:50:21 PM
I highly doubt that new players will start playing here If they see 600 players running around with red weapons like star-wars.

I though this was a low-rate server
Yeah I think ppl wont like it very much if there r 600 red weapons in game...
                                                                                              600 red weapons
                                                                                                   600 red weapons
                                                                                                        600 red weapons
                                                                                                              600 red weapons   

envii

Quote from: Falatko on January 24, 2014, 10:03:59 PM
people enchant C grade because they dotn care that it will break some C crap ...
really want to see you guys if you will get DB+F or AM+A how you will put enchant after enchant to it
so stop qq about these "STAR WARS"
Right,
You have to feel very lucky to try enchant A/S +++ when its atm hard to farm/craft

Misato

people enchant C grade because they dotn care that it will break some C crap ...
really want to see you guys if you will get DB+F or AM+A how you will put enchant after enchant to it
so stop qq about these "STAR WARS"
Buy/craft 10 DB, enchant all, keep the higher. That's how u enchant, not with balls.

Teon     - CrazyApple, xPride
DNet    - LadyMisato, xMisato, SoyFon, Casval, xOdin, Happy
RPG     - CrazyApple

Just L

Quote from: igi on January 24, 2014, 10:05:37 PM
Yeah I think ppl wont like it very much if there r 600 red weapons in game...
                                                                                              600 red weapons
                                                                                                   600 red weapons
                                                                                                        600 red weapons
                                                                                                              600 red weapons

Hard job with that words right?  :o

igi

Quote from: Misato on January 24, 2014, 10:16:54 PM
Buy/craft 10 DB, enchant all, keep the higher. That's how u enchant, not with balls.
gl getting so many EWSs

igi

Saintly

Quote from: Falatko on January 24, 2014, 10:24:25 PM
what if i crafted my first draco bow and made him +7 then i added SA+got good augument but i was too greedy and started to enchant it more and more?
Then:
A - You got another DB+SA w8ing for you.
B - Enjoy your clean DB/Lower quality weapon.
C - You're braindead.

Quote from: igi on January 24, 2014, 10:28:41 PM
There wont be enchants at donny.
What about SA crystals? Those who control RB's will get another weap sooner or later (since the RB's here have proper drop rate ::)) but what about SA. Doubt ppl will risk S+SA with normal scrolls if there isnt some lame way to obtain them *cough* donn *cough*
Quote from: igi on February 07, 2014, 04:19:13 PM
Turn Undead is not a farming skill, stop with the QQ

dedemonn

And what if they will make +12/+16 S weapons right after server steps into this stage? What will you say then? Probably another nonsense like the one above or nothing because you won't be here anymore.

I have started noticing shitloads of 6++ weapons all around so I decided to try it out too. I made Sage Staff +6 in first try... If the rates were correct, I would have ~28% chance to do it or ~14% if considering 0.33 rate on mage weapons - doesn't sound too much and isn't supposed to.

TZ, we all noticed you like shiny weapons and clearly want the server to be overloaded with it, but please - set the retail enchant rates before it is going to be too late. People are asking for it over and over and over again, but you keep being stubborn on it - but when some high rate kids were moaning about low adena drop, you increased it by 100 (!) % quite fast...

TigrisOfSouls

Quote from: dedemonn on January 25, 2014, 12:13:07 AM
And what if they will make +12/+16 S weapons right after server steps into this stage? What will you say then? Probably another nonsense like the one above or nothing because you won't be here anymore.

I have started noticing shitloads of 6++ weapons all around so I decided to try it out too. I made Sage Staff +6 in first try... If the rates were correct, I would have ~28% chance to do it or ~14% if considering 0.33 rate on mage weapons - doesn't sound too much and isn't supposed to.

TZ, we all noticed you like shiny weapons and clearly want the server to be overloaded with it, but please - set the retail enchant rates before it is going to be too late. People are asking for it over and over and over again, but you keep being stubborn on it - but when some high rate kids were moaning about low adena drop, you increased it by 100 (!) % quite fast...
Let´se see what happens then,  Duelists like Gicobbe of retail with +16 duals S killing ppl with 5-12k dmg AOEs and Titans with more p.atk than valakas and antharas together.