Web Analytics
My Very Own QQ Thread

News:

Main Menu

My Very Own QQ Thread

Started by TheDead, January 24, 2014, 09:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDead

I have been in the shadows since the beginning and always waited to change servers when the opening bugs were whittled down. That always meant there were heroes already on board, WGAF you say, well since I spend all my time in the field, it was always nice to be able to listen to the dramas from their points of view and for me very entertaining. No Heroes  means its awful  quiet out here and I want to QQ about it. I'm done, got to go farm, cya in game.  BTW I spent 35 years in a factory so please when flaming try to be a little bit original, I have been called just about everything under the sun, and if its not in English you are wasting your time because a good flame needs to be in a language that the recipient can understand. Thanks for the effort

Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me;
          Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurres to me What a long, strange trip it's been.

igi

Quote from: TheDead on January 24, 2014, 09:54:00 PM
I have been in the shadows since the beginning and always waited to change servers when the opening bugs were whittled down. That always meant there were heroes already on board, WGAF you say, well since I spend all my time in the field, it was always nice to be able to listen to the dramas from their points of view and for me very entertaining. No Heroes  means its awful  quiet out here and I want to QQ about it. I'm done, got to go farm, cya in game.  BTW I spent 35 years in a factory so please when flaming try to be a little bit original, I have been called just about everything under the sun, and if its not in English you are wasting your time because a good flame needs to be in a language that the recipient can understand. Thanks for the effort

I think we got a masochist here xD

TheDead

Quote from: igi on January 24, 2014, 10:09:16 PM
I think we got a masochist here xD
Dang right out of the box an original, cause this old boy, has never been called that +1
Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me;
          Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurres to me What a long, strange trip it's been.