Web Analytics
Lifestones?!

News:

Main Menu

Lifestones?!

Started by Pebamama, January 25, 2014, 02:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pebamama

Well , is it me or lifestones drop really really rare? 72 atm and I have only seen 3 drop , I bet there are more C weapons than lifestones in the server...

Escaflew

Actually I noticed that as well. Got only 2 Mid 58 Lvl since the begining.

igi

Me only 1 :P
And in market maybe 1 or 2 shops selling ls :))

SizeMatters

i didnt drop even 1 lifestone and got 4 chars 40+

WinKedz

75 lvl and have only 2 lifestones

Dzsoni

i ve got 4 or 5 life stones, between 50-60, now im 60

Pebamama

Quote from: Falatko on January 25, 2014, 03:31:31 AM
got around 23 ls from 40 till 58 spoiler MID NORMAL even one High grade
Wow , thats a really high number . How many hours did you play per day with stop exp? 10+?

Csenky

Quote from: Pebamama on January 25, 2014, 03:50:30 AM
Wow , thats a really high number . How many hours did you play per day with stop exp? 10+?
Mobs without LS in their droptable will NOT DROP any LS.

In order to obtain Life Stones you have to farm mobs that CAN DROP Life Stones.

Pavel Ruins golems: 4 lifestones in 1,5 hours. Not a high number, but actually it's pretty easy to get L49-55 stones there.

This stands for everyone, not just Pebamama, with some common sense you could check the ingame droptable if you are looking for a specific drop.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

SizeMatters

http://lineage.pmfun.com/item/8729/life-stone-level.html

doom trooper, doom knight, doom warrior - done 3 lvls on field of massacre, not even 1 lifestone, and afaik, on all recent IL srvrs i played, i had alrdy 5-10 ls before 40 lvl no matter where i was exping, so it's definitely smth wrong here.

Pebamama

Quote from: Csenky on January 25, 2014, 04:02:55 AM
Mobs without LS in their droptable will NOT DROP any LS.

In order to obtain Life Stones you have to farm mobs that CAN DROP Life Stones.

Pavel Ruins golems: 4 lifestones in 1,5 hours. Not a high number, but actually it's pretty easy to get L49-55 stones there.

This stands for everyone, not just Pebamama, with some common sense you could check the ingame droptable if you are looking for a specific drop.
Using the same exp routes over and over through many lowrate IL servers I know which mobs drop life stones . DV , cemetery , ab , massacres always dropped quite a few. And besides its hard to pickup a leveling route from 40 to 70+ without farming any mobs that drop ls...

Envyzor

Probably because drop rate is lower then exp rate?...
http://jsfiddle.net/4Xe5x/9/