Web Analytics
Retail sub and Sub for main. How it work.

News:

Main Menu

Retail sub and Sub for main. How it work.

Started by hicker987, January 24, 2014, 09:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hicker987

Hello.
I have few questions about stacksub and retail. I asked my friends but sometimes i wonder is hard to understand what is going on. How it work. So lets start.
After reach 75lvl here i have option to begin sub quest for retail or just try my luck on get the q item from golka then i dont need to make a sub quest. And i can stack my main with other champ in same race.
Am i right? That how i understand this.
And later i can start to make normal quest for sub in any time and try to stuck my retail.
So tell me what is truth what is not.
Thx for your help.

igi

Quote from: hicker987 on January 24, 2014, 09:02:20 PM
Hello.
I have few questions about stacksub and retail. I asked my friends but sometimes i wonder is hard to understand what is going on. How it work. So lets start.
After reach 75lvl here i have option to begin sub quest for retail or just try my luck on get the q item from golka then i dont need to make a sub quest. And i can stack my main with other champ in same race.
Am i right? That how i understand this.
And later i can start to make normal quest for sub in any time and try to stuck my retail.
So tell me what is truth what is not.
Thx for your help.

Retail sub and stack sub r not connected or "overwrite" themselves in anyway..

Retail sub = U do the quest bla bla everything is the same

Stack sub = U kill Golky get horn and go to NPC where u chose one more class from your race, then the skills from this class r added to your main
When u change to retail sub u become your retail class and lose every skill u have from main (how it should work)
Also u can add one stack sub on your retail classes also.. but they must be from the same race only.
For example when your char is fully built it will look like this

he/pp <----- Main class
sh/sk  <----- First retail
sps/ee <----- Second retail
wc/ol   <----- Third retail

TigrisOfSouls

Btw Is It possible to do the Nobless quest with the Stack sub at lvl 75? Or It has to be a retail sub only?

igi

Quote from: TigrisOfSouls on January 24, 2014, 10:33:32 PM
Btw Is It possible to do the Nobless quest with the Stack sub at lvl 75? Or It has to be a retail sub only?
U must have retail sub.