Previous topic - Next topic

Artur

lNecropsy

Quote from: ^Artur^ on January 28, 2014, 07:52:01 PM
then its sweep failed.

http://forum.pmfun.com/viewtopic.php?t=8627

Sweep fail is very, very rare..

What I think:

You must spoil only mobs at a max range of -3 or +3 then your lvl, or you wont get nothing.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Cromatorus

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 28, 2014, 08:02:30 PM
Sweep fail is very, very rare..

What I think:

You must spoil only mobs at a max range of -3 or +3 then your lvl, or you wont get nothing.

i testing yday and dont work.  DONT EXIST SPOIL FAIL. If u dont spoil mob ( spoil with succes )u cant use sweep.
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

MaraZmo

Quote from: Cromatorus on January 30, 2014, 07:24:25 PM
i testing yday and dont work.  DONT EXIST SPOIL FAIL. If u dont spoil mob ( spoil with succes )u cant use sweep.
I guess you'll have to get over it, they won't change that
sixcessive1 PR/BD  -> Nightmare OFF
BAngelz Member

Cromatorus

Quote from: MaraZmo on January 30, 2014, 09:02:05 PM
I guess you'll have to get over it, they won't change that

and i know... that is sad if gm said "whole party get horn" or write about things in game that even know what said.. I play here 9 years and since 6 years this server dieing thx situations like this..
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

Sanguchesco

I know it's the Admin's server and he can do as he pleases... but if you want a succesful server you have to listen to the community, not agree to every single thing that the community reclaims, becouse I know that just kills the server, but you have to see what people are complaining all the time, the drop and spoil rates are not good, for what I've read I think they should be risen a little more and then left like that for the rest of the server's existance. Me, as probably a lot more of my fellow players are tired of hearing about this "dynamic drop/spoil" system, it's innovative yes, but it freaks up with the stability, I think it should have just started as plain x3 x4 or x5 spoil rates and that  would have been just fine, but now it's just getting wrecked all the time. That's just my oppinion, consider taking the community's oppininon a little bit more on the table from now on. 

I'm sorry if I'm not putting my self into your shoes enough, but I don't know what you know or don't know, I'm only giving my opinion as a player, I'm not going to say anything about the server's functioning becouse I'm no programmer or computer expert of any matter, I only want the server's rates to be challenging but not life consuming, I can spend about 1/2 hours to get a dc helmet rec. but I can't spend a whole 1/2 days for it, I have exams to study for. Well that's all I have to say about this matter and It'd be nice if any GM would give me a proper response about it.-

P.S.: I think you guys are doing a fantastic job so far with the server, aside from the current DDoS attack you are really good at keeping the server clean and don't think you should change your way of administrating the server. Cheers
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

=drake=

http://www.dragon-network.net/drop/

select Tarantula, full infos of spoils/drops (yes, the values you see are the ones effective ingame, no secret %)

Morel

Is it possible to add option sort by level of mobs?
Morela - True hero of common people

Painkiler

and add select your character level, due to dynamic curve for spoil...

Artur

Quote from: Painkiler on January 31, 2014, 12:32:14 PM
and add select your character level, due to dynamic curve for spoil...

its dynamic spoil to monster level, not to player's level and it already shows exact chance in % ( so you dont need to count with calculator )

Lain

@5 hours spoiling for 1 ewC, @3h spoiling for 0 DC helmet rec, @2h spoiling for 0 DC robe rec.
Aeglos / Ylidan

Painkiler

Spoil rates r fine for now, read announcements