Main Menu

enchant rate

Started by SizeMatters, January 26, 2014, 04:20:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abz

igi

SizeMatters

Quote from: Ath on January 27, 2014, 11:30:44 AM
why u over and over insult?? and sry bro i end school 2y ago.. keep spammin and say over and over that u not lf attention, bcs u didint say in ur post I LF ATTENTION ! huahauahauhauhauahu dumbest words i ever read on this forum. Go reply again, but i wont even check it so go ahead answer to ur self ! cu dude

neverending stupidity

Csenky

Quote from: Abz on January 27, 2014, 11:17:59 PM

yup. Jedi!
What does this prove? I made a +9 tallum*dama on official, at first try, with a few hours difference between enchants. It means nothing, someone will get lucky, someone wont. The new rates are just beyond retarded, lower weapon enchants than off (!), and extreme highrate for armors (!!!), wtf?

It could've been easier to leave the enchants and pvpdmg as they are, and simply half down every patk/matk stat on every weapon, lol. DN staff is overcomplicating something, that was very simple as it was, and they don't see that they never gonna satisfy everyone. I like the off rates, I was curious about the higher ench rates, but this thing that is live now, makes no sense. Whatever, we got this, but please don't ever touch the ench rates again just because some guys crying over and over again on the forum. (And they will.)
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Vestige

Quote from: Csenky on January 28, 2014, 02:12:18 AM
What does this prove? I made a +9 tallum*dama on official, at first try, with a few hours difference between enchants. It means nothing, someone will get lucky, someone wont. The new rates are just beyond retarded, lower weapon enchants than off (!), and extreme highrate for armors (!!!), wtf?

It could've been easier to leave the enchants and pvpdmg as they are, and simply half down every patk/matk stat on every weapon, lol. DN staff is overcomplicating something, that was very simple as it was, and they don't see that they never gonna satisfy everyone. I like the off rates, I was curious about the higher ench rates, but this thing that is live now, makes no sense. Whatever, we got this, but please don't ever touch the ench rates again just because some guys crying over and over again on the forum. (And they will.)
Then... you all are blind? If lots of ppl (me included) cry its because we dont want starwars servers. Just think about how empty gonna be this server in a couple of weeks. Admins dont even care... noone cares... but server gonna die soon. For me died already, i left with my clan , but soon most of pl will leave for this reason.(i know that u dont care that we leave but if we do ... others gonna do it for the same reason)
Its a shame that a server with active comunity dont listen players choice. Make a poll and all gonna be happy.
PS.: Getting +14 weapon in official its no excuse. is 1 guy for each 500. (I play Official EU server) Even if u get +14 weapon in 33% enchant rate server ,its luck... of 1 guy between 600 or 700. But this 2 weeks-life server have more than 100 ppl with a weapon +7 or more.

Vestige

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 28, 2014, 05:03:15 PM
1) WHY THE FU CK  OE WEAPONS = SERVER EMPTY ?! WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT??
2) YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT ONLY FEW PPL QQ ABOUT ENCHANT RATE, 80/90% OF SERVER DON'T GIVE A FU CK ABOUT IT
3) 1?  LUCKY? I GOT SOMETHING LIKE 10 OR MORE +11/12 WEAPON D/C IN INVENTORY ON MAGMELD OFFICIAL SERVER IN A ROW!! 10X EASIER THAN TARANTULA.  SO STOP TALK BULLSHIT KID

/CapsLock  off
1/ Make a poll and u will see it. Or just wait 1 month... time will decide.
2/Or im blind or i see several post about enchant rate and many ppl cares about it. Even in PMfun ppl dont like this enchant rates, and several pages talking about old DN > this bullshit.
3/in l2 EU - Core there are like 18 -20 ppl with OED weapon (R grade or higer) even with Giant scrolls/Donation scrolls
U must be the god of luck, kiddo.
4/Why you are mad? u can tell you oppinion without offend.

Vestige

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 28, 2014, 05:26:17 PM
2) You get it wrong: In old  DN  OE weapon were NORMAL THINGS. OE weapons were BAD only when they were made by unfairDonations / Bad GM actions.
3) I have screenshots  on  Official when in 1 day i make several +15/16  D/C grade weapons and something like 10x  weapons +11/12 in a row. So stfu
2/ Normal things on 2nd week? i think that u dont get it.
3/Post your screens but dont gonna change nothing. If you are right...why all l2 official servers are empty of OED weapons? Should bea sea of red/blue weapons! I can log in , make a screen and post Troy's bow and 2 or 3 more players that have +10 weapons.. no more. (remember  that now.. +14 is aldeady with red glow, and the only red weapon in l2 eu is Troys bow)

Vestrivian

Quote from: Vestige on January 28, 2014, 04:51:29 PM
Then... you all are blind? If lots of ppl (me included) cry its because we dont want starwars servers. Just think about how empty gonna be this server in a couple of weeks. Admins dont even care... noone cares... but server gonna die soon. For me died already, i left with my clan , but soon most of pl will leave for this reason.(i know that u dont care that we leave but if we do ... others gonna do it for the same reason)
Its a shame that a server with active comunity dont listen players choice. Make a poll and all gonna be happy.
PS.: Getting +14 weapon in official its no excuse. is 1 guy for each 500. (I play Official EU server) Even if u get +14 weapon in 33% enchant rate server ,its luck... of 1 guy between 600 or 700. But this 2 weeks-life server have more than 100 ppl with a weapon +7 or more.

I never reply on this forum coz anti bot system is  annoying but I just cant watch this sh1t anymore. Listen up u dumb freak, if u left the server plz GTFO of the forum no1 needs you here and no1 wants you here. Epic claM u have there if u left coz some guys enchanted C grade sh1t +10 and one guy did BOP +12. Once again epic. But I can understand why u cry so much, I bet that u have made mage or some other sh1t farmed adena till lvl 70 and now u run in karmian. Crafting BOP and than trying to enchante it is just fine as far as u wont burn it and waste your work and work of ur clan mates. Ur just tard who cant take the risk coz if you would burn ur precious homu +4 you would cry in small corrner. If ppl have time and attitide 2 farm their asses off just to get S grade weapon and than take the RISK to enchant it GOD freakING BLESS THEM. Crybaby like you wont change that. I bet that you would cry the same on 5% enchante rate if  100 people would succeed weapons +7. Dragon wont die coz piece of sh1t clan like yours leave. So plz deal with it and gtfo.

Vestige

WHO THE FK ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT I CANNOT POST HERE?!?!
I played here last week so i can give my view about this .
If i am crying about enchant rate is because i want to play here but no with this rates, i have my right for argue.
IG im Shaav , LVL 68 tyrant. not mage.

Misato

Quote from: Vestige on January 28, 2014, 05:35:54 PM
I can log in , make a screen and post Troy's bow and 2 or 3 more players that have +10 weapons.. no more. (remember  that now.. +14 is aldeady with red glow, and the only red weapon in l2 eu is Troys bow)
Just want to add 1 thing, most of the ppl u see on official with OE weapons are the results of trades, because few ppl get lucky enought to have good enchanted weapons.

@Vestrivian
He's not crying because some1 made OE C weapons, but because he (rightly) think it will also happen on A/S grades.
Changing rates of enchants is something u usualy see on 10000x servers not low rates.

Teon     - CrazyApple, xPride
DNet    - LadyMisato, xMisato, SoyFon, Casval, xOdin, Happy
RPG     - CrazyApple

Vestrivian

Quote from: Vestige on January 28, 2014, 05:58:08 PM
WHO THE FK ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT I CANNOT POST HERE?!?!
I played here last week so i can give my view about this .
If i am crying about enchant rate is because i want to play here but no with this rates, i have my right for argue.
IG im Shaav , LVL 68 tyrant. not mage.

If server is dead for you as u posted before just gtfo and stop crying. It wont change coz some tard wants it. Moving this topic to SPAM section should be enough as for the GMs answer. Again deal with it or gtfo with ur "me and my clan gonna leave and u servur gonna DIE !". Pathetic. I dont care about ur sh1t nickname nor ur 68 lvl in a week. That just shows why do you cry. U will never be able to OE anything and you want to stop others who are capable of investing RL, hard work and money from doing that. Once again gtfo.

Vestige

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on January 28, 2014, 06:14:30 PM
i will just post this1, but i have many more of them.

(http://postimg.org/image/z7qpfmqsh/)
I had so many of them, that i gifted one to a random guy after 10 seconds i met him in giran.
(The archer with red bow on the Right, is my other char)

And on this server, tarantula, i'v broken 3-4x time  from +3 to +4.
Guys.. u dont understand me... ppl in tarantuna that have oed weapons made it at 1rst/2nd try... i asked already.
Your screen shows ur Oed D grade bow just with try and broke lots of them. If u make this in tarantula... u robably make 4 or 5 red d grade bows.