Is the goal a Starwars server? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Is the goal a Starwars server?

Started by NunoPitbull, January 28, 2014, 04:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saintly

Ofc the pic is old, BR's always was braindead/useless. :D
They are the cancer of online gaming actually.
Quote from: igi on February 07, 2014, 04:19:13 PM
Turn Undead is not a farming skill, stop with the QQ

Saintly

If i deserve to be punished for being offensive the ppl who make retarted suggestions as mana pots/90% enchant rate deserve to be executed for their stupidity.

lNecropsy

Quote from: Saintly on January 28, 2014, 02:33:39 PM
If i deserve to be punished for being offensive the ppl who make retarted suggestions as mana pots/90% enchant rate deserve to be executed for their stupidity.

I'm a very proud Brazilian :)

I hate Star Wars, I never played at a high rate server, and I agreed on any mana system.

You are just a stupid person, that probably think that Brazilians speak Spanish too.

btw, RedKnights clan, 95% Br clan, owned a lot of "PROlish" clan, and other nations too, on Infinity, and also on Bartz Official Server.

Just dont judge ppl for their nationality.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

=^TrackZero^=

I love Brazil too <3 , especially female bundihnas ! ajajajajajja
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Saintly

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 28, 2014, 02:59:36 PM

I hate Star Wars, I never played at a high rate server, and I agreed on any mana system.

You are just a stupid person, that probably think that Brazilians speak Spanish too.

btw, RedKnights clan, 95% Br clan, owned a lot of "PROlish" clan, and other nations too, on Infinity, and also on Bartz Official Server.

- Insulting and humiliating others , including staff , will be instantly sanctioned with permanent ban.

I feel insulted and humiliated by your reply, so you leave me no choice but to QQ with all my might and banish you from this thread, once and for all!

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 28, 2014, 03:22:10 PM
Well, you make a point there, BR's got smth positive at least, i give them that.

lNecropsy

Quote from: Saintly on January 28, 2014, 03:28:34 PM
I feel insulted and humiliated by your reply, so you leave me no choice but to QQ with all my might and banish you from this thread, once and for all!

I never said I was insulted by your post, I know there are a lot of no sense Brazilians...but everywhere there are this kind of ppl.

I think all the brazilian community of old Infinity server was kinda cool, even the 15-20 y.o. Dunno about other servers.

Just dont generalize it.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Soviete

Quote from: Saintly on January 28, 2014, 03:28:34 PM
- Insulting and humiliating others , including staff , will be instantly sanctioned with permanent ban.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Well, you make a point there, BR's got smth positive at least, i give them that.
Please, vagabond don't be a butthurt. It means that you have lost something to a brazilian. Girlfriend, sister, mother?!
I am not proud of being a brazilian but clearly you don't know ANYTHING from here. Brazilians (individuals) conquered almost everything on all areas, including games, its normal to losers generalize the ppl of Brazil.

Quote from: tzuc on November 08, 2007, 04:58:29 PMoh great jedi master the force is strong within you .. teach me how you do that xD

Sunico

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 28, 2014, 03:22:10 PM

Racist & sixist combo.
Non ragioniam di lor, ma guarda e passa.

TigrisOfSouls

Quote from: lNecropsy on January 28, 2014, 02:59:36 PM

Go to hell

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Sunico on January 28, 2014, 06:12:33 PM
Racist & sixist combo.
None of the mention, and i dont see anything bad in liking brazilians female bundas.

Anyway lock, its becoming rather annoying topic.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]