Web Analytics
not all mobs go blue...

News:

Main Menu

not all mobs go blue...

Started by Zeltar, January 28, 2014, 12:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeltar

so far 3 hrs at forest of mirrors spoiling mobs and i can totaly confirm that not all mobs go blue.. Check mobs over here pls its anoying i spoil 6 mobs and from 6 mobs 1 goes blue.. and yes im on the lvl range and yes mobs get spoiled because i get the: "spoil has been activated" message, just when they die they dont fall blue. i thought maybe having 2 lvl less than the mob could've been the problem but i tried spoiling a mob that gives enria when u spoil which is my same exact lvl and he doesnt fall blue either.. can u tell me why this happens? maybe its not a bug since u guys said spoil is working as it should but i still would like to know why that happens or what am i doing wrong because its making me crazy...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Zeltar on January 28, 2014, 12:20:16 AM
so far 3 hrs at forest of mirrors spoiling mobs and i can totaly confirm that not all mobs go blue.. Check mobs over here pls its anoying i spoil 6 mobs and from 6 mobs 1 goes blue.. and yes im on the lvl range and yes mobs get spoiled because i get the: "spoil has been activated" message, just when they die they dont fall blue. i thought maybe having 2 lvl less than the mob could've been the problem but i tried spoiling a mob that gives enria when u spoil which is my same exact lvl and he doesnt fall blue either.. can u tell me why this happens? maybe its not a bug since u guys said spoil is working as it should but i still would like to know why that happens or what am i doing wrong because its making me crazy...
Name of the mob at least?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Zeltar

sorry forgot to post the mob its Harit Lizardman Warrior, same happens with malruk succubus (this one actually doesnt go blue at all i tested with a lot of mobs), the other mob i tested of my lvl is harit lizardman. none of the 3 mobs goes blue 100% can u cheeck it pls? ty

Envyzor

Hmm this happened to me but i think it's normal.(?) Cuz when they dont turn blue that means that you wont spoil anything out of them. You can still sweep, but no rewards.

Zeltar

i thought about that option too but doesnt that apply only to mobs that dont spoil anything at all?
i really dont know ^^

Csenky

Harit Lizardman Warrior has 1/13 base rate on Nassen keymat. If you are near it's level, you have about 3.5x spoil rate. For me, this translates into ~1/4 rate, so every 4th mob should "turn blue" (should "have anything in it") in average. (The other 2 items coming from it have way lower rate, so I didn't calculate with those)

Correct me, if I misunderstood the spoil multiplier system.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Zeltar

yep i followed that type of mutiplier too but mobs dont go blue every 1/4 its way more like 1/10-15 and sometimes 20.. :/

Envyzor

Yes but it's all RNG. You can't say that like it's a static number. Even if it has a  1/4 rate he can spoil 2 mobs in a row or spoil nothing in 10 mobs. It's all about "luck". But tbh i think drop/spoil rate is kinda low :(   
Economy is ok right now but it's a pain in the ass to spoil some recs. And Grinding for a Rec/key mat to drop  doesn't feel rewarding at all, rate feels low. The grind is killing me, but i shall be victorious!

Zeltar

i shall agree with this i think spoil is still low ><

Garden

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 28, 2014, 12:41:41 AM
Name of the mob at least?

I'm reading forum everyday from almost 2 weeks and just looking how many problems there are on the serwer, everytime when is problem with spoil you are asking about name of the mob, its a foked l2j serwer or what is going on, you screwed old dn serwer. I was playing on infinity since 2006, spend 102 days in game and trust me this what we see here is one big shit.
Markko - SH/BD Infinity x5

and

others...

mardel

Quote from: Garden on January 28, 2014, 09:17:00 AM
I'm reading forum everyday from almost 2 weeks and just looking how many problems there are on the serwer, everytime when is problem with spoil you are asking about name of the mob, its a foked l2j serwer or what is going on, you screwed old dn serwer. I was playing on infinity since 2006, spend 102 days in game and trust me this what we see here is one big shit.
I think they have heavily bugged off files or they are trying to turn c4 into IL instead of searching off IL server files and compare them. link (http://forum.ragezone.com/f344/share-files-5gb-l2off-server-765220/)

Btw "Lineage 2 OFF servers database system is SQL. All kinds of information about characters, accounts etc. are stored in the SQL database."
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

Artur

Mob turns blue only if there is item inside. If no blue it means that you were unlucky. It was always like this... if every mob turns blue = every mob have item inside, so it can happen on rate x100 for example