Web Analytics
just a suggestion

News:

Main Menu

just a suggestion

Started by Zeltar, January 30, 2014, 04:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeltar

hum i just saw u guys enabled 3 login servers for players to choose where they lag less but im wondering what about america/south america players? im from south america myself and honestly i dont know what server to choose cuz imo all the 3 servers have the same ping for me, i connected on one of those and i had some badass laggs (maybe this didnt happen only to me i dont know but still), perhaps u should enable a south america login and a north america login for us too? or a login in europe that doesnt lag and works out for us? if its possible ofc and if not please tell us what server to choose to get less lag because the one i used turned the game unplayable and until yesterday i had no lag problems at all even my friends from europe sometimes complained about lag and i was just fine and my friends too so dunno any info about this? ty!

=drake=

We will find some proxies for America too, we are currently checking that out.
Anyway i would suggest EU p. for the moment (as is located in central/west Europe)

N3bz

is the server up alrdy? i saw u posted that sv is up but i still cant log in.

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

N3bz

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 30, 2014, 05:23:42 PM
It is up

so why the login is off for me? also the updater is not working for me so maybe if u made a new patch u can post it.

=drake=

No new patch required but if you have problems just wait until the new webserver is up.

thepal

Quote from: Zeltar on January 30, 2014, 04:49:24 PM
hum i just saw u guys enabled 3 login servers for players to choose where they lag less but im wondering what about america/south america players? im from south america myself and honestly i dont know what server to choose cuz imo all the 3 servers have the same ping for me, i connected on one of those and i had some badass laggs (maybe this didnt happen only to me i dont know but still), perhaps u should enable a south america login and a north america login for us too? or a login in europe that doesnt lag and works out for us? if its possible ofc and if not please tell us what server to choose to get less lag because the one i used turned the game unplayable and until yesterday i had no lag problems at all even my friends from europe sometimes complained about lag and i was just fine and my friends too so dunno any info about this? ty!

U at least can see servers ;P i cant pass log in :]

Zeltar

ok thank u drake ill use EU server for now then thank u for the info!