Donation NPC - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Donation NPC

Started by TheDeath, January 28, 2014, 06:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaiper

Quote from: Garn. on January 28, 2014, 08:21:12 PM
IMHO, if you want to make donation for noblesse, just make it for caradine letter 3 so you will skip all the quest, but you still have to kill barakiel

Yeah barakiel at least should be a must.

DarkVengeance

Quote from: vaiper on January 28, 2014, 08:24:48 PM
Yeah barakiel at least should be a must.

Indeed, PVP for him was always massive xD

♥ Panic ♥
Valkyria x9
DarkVengeance NE/BP

Nightmare x30
iBurn WL/SR
AncientDevil OL/WC

Dragon x15
DarkVengeance GL/PP

Escaflew

Or just make another(let's say) 2 custom Barakiels and give us the spots, it will be more dynamic in my opinion, don't you think? :)

Zeltar

lol hell no why dont u put custom baium too and custom kernon golkonda hallate and cabrio ><. i agree caradine 3 should and barrakiel a must but please dont make it that easy to get nobless :/ let ppl at least camp barrakiel so that nobless will have some kind of value, dunno this is my opinion...

Escaflew

Yeah, that was stupid idea. Nevermind it! :D

Sajnope

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 28, 2014, 08:08:24 PM
But you have also to look it from another side of the coin, there are players who at least have no time to camp boss to get nobless. And i think we excluded enough from donny to keep market, crafters and farm going (no armors, no jewels, no raid jewels, no weapons). So quest like that seem legit and doesnt brake the game, since in the end there is 1 nobless boss comparing to 6 sub golkondas.
just add nobles quest to donation manager after some ppl / pt make nobless

unhandledexeption

Quote from: Garn. on January 28, 2014, 08:21:12 PM
IMHO, if you want to make donation for noblesse, just make it for caradine letter 3 so you will skip all the quest, but you still have to kill barakiel

Then noone would pay for noblesse, as the donate loses the point. (same if this option does not contain everything for nobless (subclass quest+noblesse quest)).

BTW why do anyone thinks people make noblesse for oly? For example i don't give a ... about oly, i made my chars noblesse only for the teleports, and the buff.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Teqi

LF Any confirmation from any gm
what exactly will be on donatelist?
It's even enough answer if you can confirm that, will be any kind of nobless donation? so we can decide whether we continue playing here or not.

sm0g

Or just give the boss items instead of skipping the whole quest part... Its still a huge boost but not giving  a 'free' hero to the donater.
null.void

Sanguchesco

Server needs an income to cover expenses, period. So, what will it be, real items or just nobless?
Quote from: ,=^TrackZero^= on January 16, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Sanguchesco on January 29, 2014, 12:17:44 AM
Server needs an income to cover expenses, period. So, what will it be, real items or just nobless?
Why asking nonsense with such signature?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Teqi

Quote from: teqi on January 28, 2014, 11:57:06 PM
LF Any confirmation from any gm
what exactly will be on donatelist?
It's even enough answer if you can confirm that, will be any kind of nobless donation? so we can decide whether we continue playing here or not.