Question about Nobless x donations.

News:

Main Menu

Question about Nobless x donations.

Started by Vestrivian, January 29, 2014, 11:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vestrivian

Hello,
I would like to ask will the donation system cover Nobless quest at any part (Star or partial items)? 
If the donation system will cover Nobless quest when we can expect it to be implemented? I hope that not sooner than after first Oly period finishes. It would be unpleaset if some people would donate at last day of oly gaining the obvious advantage over other players. To be strict - I am not writing that Nobless quest donation would be bad thing but it would be most welcomed to give chance to players who cannot afford donations but work hard to get their characters ready for Olympiad.

Cheers.
V.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Vestrivian on January 29, 2014, 11:13:17 AM
Hello,
I would like to ask will the donation system cover Nobless quest at any part (Star or partial items)? 
If the donation system will cover Nobless quest when we can expect it to be implemented? I hope that not sooner than after first Oly period finishes. It would be unpleaset if some people would donate at last day of oly gaining the obvious advantage over other players. To be strict - I am not writing that Nobless quest donation would be bad thing but it would be most welcomed to give chance to players who cannot afford donations but work hard to get their characters ready for Olympiad.

Cheers.
V.
Well we didn't said we will place nobless quest item at donny. If i have understand you correctly?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Vestrivian

I heard some rumors that Noblesse item might be available through donation. I would like to confirm this.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Vestrivian on January 29, 2014, 11:23:20 AM
I heard some rumors that Noblesse item might be available through donation. I would like to confirm this.
The plan is not to have it, as i said earlier. I wonder where these rumors comes from?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Vestrivian

The idea of rumours is that no1 knows where they come from :) thank you for reply.

nbx

QuoteI wonder where these rumors comes from?

This post:

QuoteBut you have also to look it from another side of the coin, there are players who at least have no time to camp boss to get nobless. And i think we excluded enough from donny to keep market, crafters and farm going (no armors, no jewels, no raid jewels, no weapons). So quest like that seem legit and doesnt brake the game, since in the end there is 1 nobless boss comparing to 6 sub golkondas.

I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but you really need to think twice before you say anything. Yes, you did NOT say there will be noblesse for donation, you just stated an opinion, which would be totally fine, but as you've already whitnessed countless times here, it only takes 1 idiot to start a rumor and whitch hunting will follow very soon.

It's really sad, but the truth is, you, as a gm, can't state your opinion on this forum because idiots will jump on it and turn it inside out, so these kind of rumors will start. Or you can say your opinion, but then you have to deal with this kind of shit.

Vestrivian

Quote from: nbx on January 29, 2014, 12:42:21 PM
It's really sad, but the truth is, you, as a gm, can't state your opinion on this forum because idiots will jump on it and turn it inside out, so these kind of rumors will start. Or you can say your opinion, but then you have to deal with this kind of shit.

Chill your anus. Simple question and fast answer. No drama, Mr Lecture.

@MaTi

Don't worry too much guys, they're pro at donations, and they're aware that in Interlude noblesse is crucial, so it won't be added. Chill